2012 Infiniti M 56

Infiniti M56S

by from Atlanta, GA on October 29, 2012

I've put 2000 miles on my new M56S, and I love it! The power of this car is amazing. The styling and interior refinement are excellent. I believe the BMW 550 and Mercedes E550 have met their match!

MMMMM Good.

by from Long Island, NY on January 4, 2012

I have owned my car for just over a month now and put almost 1800 miles on it. First off this is the Sport model not the AWD model. I am not looking forward to the snow. The car itself is much more advanced than the last 2 M45's that i have owned. The power of this car is unbelievable. I was sort of testing the high end ( don't try this at home) on a empty stretch of road and passed 135mph and it was still pulling like a freight train and there was NO DRAMA at all. Cruising at 85 feels like 55. The transmission can hunt for a gear sometimes but being a 7 speed I expected that. The bonus is I am getting slightly better gas milage and 100 more bhp than my old car. I never expected to buy this car but I'm sure glad i did.

Good choice

by from San Jose, CA on August 23, 2014

Good power, good looks, good handling, the back of the seat is not comfort. Road noise isolation is average.

Awesome

by from Upper Marlboro, MD on March 14, 2015

Wow, that sums it up pretty well. I've owned this car for only 3 days now and OMG the performance is mind boggling. It could do a little better with the comfort department but its still good enough to take on a long trip. I have a sport model which I'm not looking forward too when we get snow even though it has a snow mode I don't think the RWD will do any good in the snow/ice/sleet. But I can drive my other car. Performance is amazing. I bought this car to replace my totaled 09 FX50s and the performance is similar but the car will take over in the top end. The M56 has so much more gadgets that make you just LOVE it. I have all the packages on my vehicle including the Aero kit that makes it look awesome. But to sums stuff up the car is AAWESOME in every category, Stop reading these reviews and go get one asap....

Our Expert Review: 2012 Infiniti M 56