1996 Infiniti Q 45

Great Car

by from Ventura, CA on September 10, 2009

Purchased used in 2004 with 53K miles for $8000--always wanted a Q45 but new was too expensive. Purchased one dealer tune up at about 100K, and one 4-wheel brake job. Currently have 163K miles. If I had to buy another car, I would buy this car. CD changer and tape player no longer work. Replaced sunroof switch, replace belts. Great driving car-nimble for a large car. Very good on long trips.

Wonderful Car

by from Irving, TX on December 3, 2008

I purchased my 1996 Q45 with 82K miles on it in 2004. I now have 109000 miles on it, and it is my favorite of all the cars I've ever had. It still rides and drives like it's new. It has incredible acceleration and beautiful styling. My only complaint would be the way it drinks super unleaded fuel, but I do manage to get 22mpg on the highway if I keep it at 70 mph or less.