1997 Infiniti Q45 Consumer Reviews

1997 Infiniti Q 45
Average based on 3 reviews

Excellent car

by from San Jose, CA on February 17, 2010

Bought my Q45 when it was 3 yrs old and I run through used cars every 5 years or so, but my Q is over 13 yrs old and still running great. Not a single major problem, just the usual maintenance. Smooth and powerful ride.

Great value

by from Richmond, VA on January 19, 2007

This is the greatest used car value in the luxury class. Japanese reliability is a real plus. Styling is very bland, but has excellent power and ride.

Best luxury car I've owned

by from Central California on December 19, 2012

I just "sold" my 1997 Infiniti Q45t. I have owned 3 Cadillacs and 11 Mercedes over the past 45 years. I am an engineer and am very analytical. The Q45t has been the best engineered car, both mechanically and interior design (driver friendly). The sound system is second to none. I owned the car since new and put 160,000 miles on it. I passed it on to my brother without hesitation. Dealer service has been excellent (they are the only ones that worked on the car). I only hope the Lexus I bought will be as reliable and trouble free.