2015 Q50

2015 INFINITI Q50

2015 INFINITI Q50

Have You Driven the 2015 INFINITI Q50?

Well worth the purchase

by NetteS from San Leandro, CA on Thu Jun 14 2018

I Purchased the 2015 Infiniti Q 50 which is an absolutely fabulous car. The car I was driving before the 2015 Q50 was a 2004 infiniti G35 which I have 255,000 miles on. that car was so reliable that I chose to purchase the 2015 Q50 premium which I am extremely happy with. It rides smooth it has a feeling of luxury and the 3.7 has the power of a Sport model but with a luxury feeling ride

Love, Love, Love this car!!!

by Laur from New Jersy on Wed Nov 25 2015

This is the 5th Infiniti I have owned and they have certainly outdone themselves with this model. The sport mode has the feel of other high end sports cars. The heated steering wheel is a big plus in the Northeast. The front of this car is downright sexy with a Maserati style grill. Highly Recommend this car!!

Awesomeness

by Q50 Graphite from Miami, Fl on Mon Mar 21 2016

Just sold my 2013 G37S and got a 2015 Q50 and it was such a good decision. Love this car is so smooth and the luxury forget it its perfect for the price. Love the double screen and the BOSE surround sound.

More car for the money

by Tom in Lincoln from Lincoln, NE on Sun Jan 13 2019

This review focuses on the Q50 AWD vs. the BMW 328ix. I was surprised about the driving performance and interior functions. The Q50 comes with more interior stuff, including a better experience with the control screens. In short, it has more tech on the inside. The Q50 has great acceleration and handling-faster the the 328. The BMW 328 still has superior handling and design-it's just got more swag. For the money, however, there's more confidence in driving the Q50 after the warranty runs out. Having just driven the Q50 in six inches of snow...it does very well, even on un-plowed side streets. In summary: The BMW 328 is cooler, and handles slightly better. The Q50 has better tech, is more comfortable, and still fun to drive.

Great Car

by Zac from Orlando, FL on Tue Jun 20 2017

This is the first car in the luxury sedan sector that I have owned and i love it. The engine is powerful and reliable, interior comfortable and user friendly, and the exterior has great style. No complaints or issues in the 18 months of ownership.

Beautiful, reliable and luxurious!

by Boyd's q50 from Los Angeles, CA on Fri Mar 29 2019

This Infiniti q50 is beautiful and classy. It rides smoother than my 2007 get and the road noise is much improved. The car has driving settings that I can choose how I want to experience with a click of a switch. The engine is still powerful but has been tuned to move you smoothly without the quickness i.e. neck snapping jerking of the g35,37 series. The interior is just stunning with twin screens. My granddaughter showed me how to navigate every gadget on the info system and made it easy for me. The suspension is tuned for a Lexus, Mercedes feel and my wife and I love it. If you are in the market for a new or used car take a look at the Infiniti q50 and I think you will be glad you did.

Drive, arrive, repeat

by Ss from Sarasota on Sat Jul 14 2018

This car gives so much, style, comfort, power, prestige, and sporty. So glad I chose it, the best if many things. I can’t wait to leave where I am so I can drive it to my next destination!

Great car

by Manasota from Sarasota on Sat Apr 22 2017

The 2015 Q50 is a very good buy for the money. Run flat tires are not my first choice however. No spare or any real room for a spare is the only downside I can find.

Nice car, great value!

by ChuckB from Los Angeles, Ca on Fri Apr 05 2019

I purchased this 2015 Infiniti q50 Certified used. I traded my 2007 get that I had for 11 years and it served me well. The 2015 q50 rides smoother than my old g35 and the acceleration is smoother also. My '07 get would snap your neck if you pushed the accelerator too hard but not this one. The suspension is firm but not harsh and it steers great. Right now I'm getting 19 mpg with just a little highway driving. The electronics were not hard to master because my 18 year old granddaughter showed me how everything worked as she took her first ride in the car. She blue toothed my cell phone to make and answer calls and the car can read my messages also. I just installed a rear trunk spoiler and it looks great. I think I got a great car with all the goodies I wanted at a great price.

Great Find

by Grandiva from CHARLOTTE on Sun Mar 04 2018

I love the style, performance and make of the car. The performance far exceeded what i expected I was in search of a luxury car. However this car proves to ve a luxury, sports and eco friendly car. The warranty i received to cover all major parts was a no brainer on selecting the vehcile if the manufacturer is willing to cover cost as long as i own the car. Great find for me. The only downside for me, is that i would love a little more room in the front.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2015 INFINITI Q50

Editor’s note: This review was written in August 2013 about the 2014 Infiniti Q50. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Infiniti Q50 sedan is a fitting successor to the popular G37 it will eventually replace; its boundless power, athletic road manners and elegant interior raise the bar in the class.

Infiniti’s compact sedan probably looks familiar, but thanks to a brand-wide nameplate overhaul, you might have trouble putting the face with the name.

Aside from its new place in the Infiniti alphabet, the car wears more fluid styling, gets additional safety... Read More