2016 Q50

4.8 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

True value for your hard earned money

by Ali from Chicago, IL on May 8, 2017

The basic Q50 comes packed with features which would probably cost you an arm and a leg if it were an Audi or a Mercedes and not to mention sky is the limit in case you want to shed some greens for a more plush feel. For all those who consider buying a brand new Honda or a Toyota of a related class, I would recommend that you hold that thought and test drive one of these babies. The Super refined new turbo engines promises a rush like no other and the handling thanks to the independent suspension feels nothing short of 'Amazing'. My verdict: Its crisp, Its loaded, Its luxurious, a clear winner in its class. True value for money.

A lot of performance for the money

by Frenchman from Minneapolis, MN on November 2, 2017

Have the Red sport model with 3.0 twin turbo. Car is very quick to accelerate with comfortable interior and good climate controls. AWD feels like it is on rails in the corners. Sometimes like to adjust drive condition to Sport + just to hear the raspy exhaust and bounce the revs. The cruise control adjust speed to traffic speed and you control the distance to the car in front of you at which the speed control is activated. First car with this and not sure I would buy another car without it - works great. The low profile 19 inch tires lead to wheel rubbing on curbs if not careful and the suspension is tuned for the track. Hitting potholes can rattle your teeth. The navigation system needs an update as voice recognition is virtually worthless. Overall the has been excellent for reliability, great visual profile, nice electronics package, and it really scoots.

My First Infiniti

by DWdriver from Atlanta, GA on June 7, 2017

I am overjoyed with my new car purchase. This car is everything I hoped it would be. I did research prior to my purchase so I knew what features to expect. But I am wowed daily. The color is Obsidian black, which to my delight it has a purple hue in the sunlight! The leather seats are unique and does not show imprints like most leather seats. The Bose sound system blows me away! I've finally mastered leaving my keys in my purse because there's never a needto expose them. The automated entry and keyless push button start is awesome. I appreciate Infiniti affording the option of 4 cyclinder vs 6 cyclinder on the Q50. The speed, power, performance and torque are definitely not compromised. I'm given the performance that I demand without hesitation. This car drives like a V6. The backseat however, is not as spacious as I'd like. Also, be prepared to use only 93 octane. My 1st salesman told me I could use 89, however the manual and others said not too. Hands down the smoothest ride I've ever had.

Looks good on paper...

by Valmiles from Scottsdale, AZ on February 12, 2017

On paper, this Q50 Sport is a great car, less expensive and more capable than BMW 3-series or Mercedes Benz C-class. However, handing is awful, worse than any other car I have owned or driven, including SUVs! Q50 is not new to power steering foes. 2015 has its issues with Direct Adaptive Steering. 2016 has gone to electric assisted power steering on the Sports model with the second generation DAS being an option. Being well aware of the issue with the first generation DAS, I elected to get base electric power steering. The car, however, wanders whichever way the road takes it, which is specifically evident at highway speeds. If you hold the steering wheel perfectly straight, the vehicle starts pulling in one direction, after correcting it, it pulls in the other. We have seen number of reviews on infinitiq50.org forum about this issue, some owners indicating that Run Flat Tires (RFTs) are causing this behavior. I don?t know for certain and I?m not willing to replace tires on the brand new vehicle. In few months I will trade it in and get something else, although at a loss. Other than this issue and few deficiencies with the infotainment system, such as lack of useful applications and slow response, this car has been good. Acceleration is excellent, but the poor steering takes all the fun out of driving it.

Does not recommend this car!!

Awesomist car ever

by not a mom-car from Duluth on September 1, 2016

I purchased the Q50s red package. The power of this engine is amazing! It is dangerously fast and responsive in a good way. The styling inside and out is sporty, stylish and comfortable. Very rare that my husband and I agree on a vehicle, but this one impressed both of us. Fabulous upgrade from my mom-mobiles of the past 10 years.

Love my new car!

by D. Wolfanger from Lakeland, TN on April 25, 2017

I'm hooked on INFINITI! The most amazing, 5 Star, car buying experience. Ask for Mike Butler! The customer service and knowledge was the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Not your typical car buying experience!

You just can't beat this car!

by milo from Upper Marlboro, Maryland on July 12, 2017

I've owned nine (9) Nissan Maxima's and loved every one of them but this Infinity out performs each of them.

Fastest sedan for the buck

by BoWknoWs from on April 14, 2017

that's it plain and simple, if you want something that is not only fun to drive but has a lot more BHP then most cars out there in the same price range then this is your car.

Rocketship

by Eric W. from Pembroke Pines on April 8, 2017

You will not be disappointed by a Q50 Red Sport 400. It is the fastest Infiniti and car I have ever owned and is extremely comfortable as well. I would suggest to anyone to check one out at Sawgrass Infiniti in Tamarac, Florida. I cannot say enough good things about this car.

Awesome Car

by DMOZ from Issaquah, WA on March 9, 2017

Been driving a C300 for a couple years. After looking at the new C300, E350, BMW and Lexus - Infiniti won! The Q50 Sport is an awesome car, completely loaded for tens of thousands less than its competition! Highly recommend.

1 2 3