2018 Q50

2018 INFINITI Q50

2018 INFINITI Q50

Have You Driven the 2018 INFINITI Q50?

Aims much higher

by VeggieDlite from Chicago,il. on Mon Dec 04 2017

All I can say is this should be a $90K car. It is not, thankfully. I have the Twin Turbo AWD with every option. So still over $62K but it easily competes with cars literally twice it's price. I know that sounds absurd but IMO it is true.

Amazing car

by Imorris460 from FL on Thu May 17 2018

Great car fun to drive Just missing a few things for those of us in warms states cooled seats little Mercedes soft leather Power is amazing car is very fast

Q50 Red S 400HP AWD

by Jime from Pottstown, PA on Sat Dec 09 2017

This baby is a sleeper! I love the way it gets off the line. Only problem was front driver side floor mat clip was broken when I picked up the car. I believe someone at the dealership broke it when installing the weatherproof mats.Parts had to order the round type version, since it was not in stock. They will let me know when it comes in.

Does not recommend this car!!

Very comfortable and makes driving fun

by David P from Delray Beach, FL on Thu Oct 19 2017

The power and comfort of this car makes my daily commute a pleasure and for other trips as well. The technology in this car is also a plus

It handles the road very well.

by Traveling Nonni from Mt. Sinai, NY on Sat Dec 30 2017

It has great lines and handles the road very well. It has wonderful pick up. It is very comfortable and has plenty of trunk space. I like that it has rear safety child locks.

The Iridium color does not make me blue!

by Infinite Fun from Golden, Colorado on Tue Jan 02 2018

Nice Iridium blue color is growing on me! I have less than 700 miles on my 2018 Q-50S 3.0t Silver Sport AWD and so far it is just great! Still learning all the duel screen controls when I decide not to optionally turn them off. They will be on full time though when traveling out of state. So far I have driven it in snow for 3 to 4 days, some a bit deep, and I am almost sure that its better and more capable than my 09 G-37 XS was in the bad weather. The 2018 Q is much quieter than the 09 G was, but that could change if or when I decide to upgrade the dual air intakes and the cat-back exhaust systems. With the 2018 upgrade tweaks it might be a little closer to the performance of the red sport, but for now I do not intend to tweak the turbos? I am waiting to complete my 3-month included dealer wellness visit before I start driving closer to the limits of the suspension. The 3.0t sport performance package includes the "dynamic digital suspension", as well as some other goodies, so I am curious to see how it performs! Very pleased with the car and the only negative so far is the learning of the controls for the dual screens, and I always wish that the price could be lower, but there were a couple of good incentives and it was not a lease! Yes I recommend the 2018 Q50 3.0t AWD Silver Sport! It approaches a true drivers car but is quiet and comfortable. It performs as well or better than my traded in G-37 and guessing that it will handle just as good or better...!

Unique Style and Best Value!

by Lake Ridge Bill from Toms River, N.J. on Sun Aug 12 2018

I was thrilled to find a Luxury Sport Sedan at a price I could afford! I shopped all the Luxury car brands but got the best deal from Infiniti. But the real thrill is driving this car! It has plenty of power and comfort and is a blast to drive!

Sharp lines

by rich327 from Long Island NY on Sat Sep 22 2018

Beautifulcar. I wiould have liked to have had some safety features which are standard in Nissan cars such as auto breaking and lane changing and side view warning when another vehicle is in blind spot

Infiniti Q50 2018

by Q50 for V6 from Miami on Wed Apr 11 2018

It feels great to get back to a real V6 with my 2018 Q50 and feel the 'kick' when I decide to go-go-go! The gas pedal design must be new, cause it's the first car I've owned in the last 20 years that doesn't require my 'driving shoe' for smooth transitions on the gas. Also my other 'must haves' have been fully met with the Moonroof and Leather interior - as happy as a pig in 'you know what'!!!

out of 5 starsReliability

New

by Nannas car from Lawrence , MA on Sat Oct 28 2017

I've only had the car for two weeks but am enjoying it very much. Would recommend to anyone looking for a classy car. Just trying to get used to all it has to offer

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2018 INFINITI Q50

The verdict:

A light refresh wasn’t enough to elevate the Q50; it needs a big upgrade.

Versus the competition:

In a cutthroat vehicle class, the Q50’s driving experience and multimedia system don't match its competitors.

The 2018 Infiniti Q50 is the latest iteration of one of Infiniti's most popular cars, the compact luxury sedan originally named G35. The G35 was one of the first cars I had an automotive crush on, arriving on American shores the same year I got my driver's license — 2002.

The new model year brings a light refresh for the Q50 that includes a new trim level structure. There are now four trims: Pure, Luxe, Sport and Red Sport 400. Each of the three engine options carry over: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder; a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6; and an up-tuned version of the latter for the Red Sport 400. The Pure comes only with the smaller engine, Luxe offers a choice of... Read More