2018 Q50

2018 INFINITI Q50

2018 INFINITI Q50

Have You Driven the 2018 INFINITI Q50?

I love this Car!

by Gardy Man from Gold River on Tue Dec 17 2019

I was in the market for a car i this class. Sedan/Sport. I settled on the Infiniti Q50. I did not want to but new. I ended up finding a used one out of State, a 2018 with 30k on it. My wife just happened to be in Az at the time and test drove it. She gave it two thumbs up for style, performance and price. I bought it without physically seeing it our driving it. I flew down and we drove it home to CA. I couldn't be happier with it. Love it.

excellent luxury for the price of a mid class

by LeoZZZ from LA, CA on Mon Dec 17 2018

It’s like driving a 60k bmw but only paid 40k, best value car I have ever had. The aggressive looking is awesome, plus the seat is very comfortable. The only down side is gas mileage of the car is always around 20mgh, not 23 as they stated.

Q50 Red S 400HP AWD

by Jime from Pottstown, PA on Sat Dec 09 2017

This baby is a sleeper! I love the way it gets off the line. Only problem was front driver side floor mat clip was broken when I picked up the car. I believe someone at the dealership broke it when installing the weatherproof mats.Parts had to order the round type version, since it was not in stock. They will let me know when it comes in.

Does not recommend this car!!

Excellent Sport Luxury sedan

by Bigun from Dallas, TX on Fri Jun 14 2019

I have been pleasantly surprised with my Infiniti. I have the Lux 3.0 Twin Turbo V6 with AWD and I simply love it. This is the first car in a long time that I actually look forward to driving. It is a comfortable and knowing I have plenty of power under the hood gives me confidence in my daily driving. I guarantee this model can pin you back in your seat while maintaining a superior level of comfort. The cabin is very well laid out and even the rear seats are roomy and comfortable. Before this car I had a SUV and I compared the engine to a leaf blower. Didn't matter how much you stomped on the gas it simply just did its normal waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Not with the Infiniti. Hit the gas and be prepared for lift off. Very comfortable and believe it or not it gets better gas mileage than my previous 4 cylinder SUV. I just went out of town and drove in eco mode on the Highway and I got 26 MPG and in town stop and go I get a little over 22 MPG. My SUV got 21 in town and 22 on the Highway. So this car is a win win for me. I highly recommend giving this vehicle serious thought. The only negative to me is the dual displays. I do not have the navagation enabled so there is a big clock on the top screen. If I had the navagation it would be perfect but since I do not this is the only small negative I can say about this vehicle as I am middle aged and this is perhaps one of the nicest cars I have ever driven.

Good overall car

by Don Eller from Wesley Chapel, FL on Mon Apr 22 2019

This is a good overall car. Power is great. Features are a little difficult to navigate. Style is great. It is a very pretty car.

Should be sportier but still great value

by DominusGT on Tue Apr 03 2018

Overall a great car. Pros are the looks, 3.0t engine, and comfort features like heated steering wheel, motorized lumbar support. Some cons are steering feel being numb, even without the steer-by-wire option (DAS), lack of carplay/android auto. If you liked the G37 driving dynamics you will be disappointed. Biggest factor for me was that the lease deals (if you do your homework) end up costing closer to a honda accord than a BMW 3 series.

Amazing car

by Imorris460 from FL on Thu May 17 2018

Great car fun to drive Just missing a few things for those of us in warms states cooled seats little Mercedes soft leather Power is amazing car is very fast

By far, the SAFEST and FASTEST car I have owned

by Hughdog86 from Forney, Tx on Thu Aug 22 2019

I never can get used to the feeling when I get behind the wheel and accelerated on an open road or pass other drivers. It's invigorating every single time. I am constantly amazed about how fast this car is, but even more important how safe it is. It's remarkably safe.

Sharp lines

by rich327 from Long Island NY on Sat Sep 22 2018

Beautifulcar. I wiould have liked to have had some safety features which are standard in Nissan cars such as auto breaking and lane changing and side view warning when another vehicle is in blind spot

Quick, sharp daily driver

by RyGuyCPA from Hinsdale, IL on Fri Jan 19 2018

Upgrading from a sonata 2012, this Q50 is amazing! AWD, 3.0 turbo with half the bells and whistles (no upgraded sound or the sensory package) I'll certainly be happy with this for the next 3+ years. This baby hauls!!! Great handling in the snow too... I'm looking for any excuse to get in and hit the gas. It's a mid-size sedan for sure, but my 14 year old and her 2 friends fit comfortably in the back seat. Golf clubs fit in the trunk (which was a requirement for me) and the pass through fits my snowboard too. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a fast, reliable daily driver.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2018 INFINITI Q50

The verdict:

A light refresh wasn’t enough to elevate the Q50; it needs a big upgrade.

Versus the competition:

In a cutthroat vehicle class, the Q50’s driving experience and multimedia system don’t match its competitors.

The 2018 Infiniti Q50 is the latest iteration of one of Infiniti’s most popular cars, the compact luxury sedan originally named G35. The G35 was one of the first cars I had an automotive crush on, arriving on American shores the same year I got my driver’s license — 2002.

The new model year brings a light refresh for the Q50 that includes a new trim level structure. There are now four trims: Pure, Luxe, Sport and Red Sport 400. Each of the three engine options carry over: a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder; a twin-turbocharged 3.0-liter V-6; and an up-tuned version of the latter for the Red Sport 400. The Pure comes only with the smaller engine, Luxe offers a choice of either, and... Read More