2021 INFINITI Q50 consumer reviews

$36,700–$38,700 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Q50 INFINITI
Explore the 2021 INFINITI Q50
Shop the 2021 INFINITI Q50

Had G35 before. Very reliable car.

Love the roominess inside and the way it drives so much that I purchased a second time. It has more noise than some, but I don't find it unpleasant and it is much improved from prior years. Tested another car that was so quiet that it felt strange. I like a little sound when driving. Find it soothing actually. This car feels much roomier inside than others.

Love it! Comfort, sporty, smooth ride..

I love the interior designed as much as the exterior… smooth, sporty, beautiful, & comfortable. Just completely satisfied ❤️. Totally recommended for my friends & family…

Tenth Infiniti that I've owned...

While the Q50 isn't without faults, it is as much bang for the buck as there is on the road. The rear seats and trunk could use a little more room...but kick this thing in gear and it will scream. Lots of torque and plenty of hp. Put it in Sport Mode at your own risk, because it will get away from you if not careful! This is my third Q50 - not one has ever been in the shop for any repair. If you want a finicky-free car that is fun to drive- without dropping 60 or 65 grand, check this out.

QX55 awesome vehicle!

Great design and very responsive. Returning customer. We are still waiting for word about our free luggage gift that was promised to us. Hope to hear from Infiniti soon.

Infiniti #8

We love it. If something can be perfect, this would be it. It's beautiful, well designed in both exterior and interior...and most importantly a wonderful drive. The attention to detail in designing and producing this car is extraordinary.

Very comfortable and reliable.

This car is very comfortable and it has a lot of bells and whistles. It has a lot of room for legs and passengers. The SUV makes it easy for me to see to Drive.

Appropriately Attractive - A Head Turner

This car has definitely grown up over the 10 years since my original 2010. It is most likely my final car as I retire. It includes all of the needs I may have over the next 5-8 years. Style, luxury, power and comfortability.

4.1

Loving the Q50 sensory

I’m in love with my Q50! I traded my Q50s, still a great ride. Love the get up power. Especially, love the power fold mirrors. So, if you’re like me. I hate when someone hit your mirror. Great feature. I really like everything Finiti has to offer. Nothing negative at all!