2014 Infiniti Q 70

off lease in orlando was amazing

by from florida on August 30, 2015

We had an amazing experience at Off Lease in Orlando. Sam Hackett was a great sales person who really helped us find our new car.

Q70 needs full attention on rough roads!

by from New York on March 20, 2015

I have had the car for 2 weeks. The interior road noise is much higher than I expected. The car (sport version) tends to follow the cracks or irregular pavement which is not pleasant. 9Has a mind of its own) You would be driving at 65+/- and all of a sudden the car will pull to the left or right depending on what crack or irregular pavement you come upon. In other words it sometimes drives it self which is not fun. I have never experienced this before and am somewhat disappointed.

this vehicle is superb in quality and reliability

by from goldsboro, north carolina on December 24, 2014

I have owned four (4) infiniti and everyone has been very reliable and dependability, this vehicle has not been advertise enough by the automotive industry as a very outstanding vehicle to purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Infiniti Q 70