2014 INFINITI Q70 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Q70 INFINITI
Explore the 2014 Q70 INFINITI
Shop the 2014 Q70 INFINITI

3rd Infiniti past two took us over 163K

Only problem with Infiniti is they make way to many with dark interiors that make them hot to sit in and look smaller inside. Brakes were once under sized. Now they have it right. Chose this over Lexus , MB. Equis and Lincoln.

off lease in orlando was amazing

We had an amazing experience at Off Lease in Orlando. Sam Hackett was a great sales person who really helped us find our new car.

Q70 needs full attention on rough roads!

I have had the car for 2 weeks. The interior road noise is much higher than I expected. The car (sport version) tends to follow the cracks or irregular pavement which is not pleasant. 9Has a mind of its own) You would be driving at 65+/- and all of a sudden the car will pull to the left or right depending on what crack or irregular pavement you come upon. In other words it sometimes drives it self which is not fun. I have never experienced this before and am somewhat disappointed.

this vehicle is superb in quality and reliability

I have owned four (4) infiniti and everyone has been very reliable and dependability, this vehicle has not been advertise enough by the automotive industry as a very outstanding vehicle to purchase.