2017 INFINITI Q70 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Q70 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 Q70 INFINITI
Shop the 2017 Q70 INFINITI

Great car to drive

The Q70 is a Beautiful car. It is a comfortable car to ride in, in both front and back seats. It is Great to drive. Love the simplicity of all the controls. Very reliable.

Great Dependable Car! Nothing Wrong!!

This is a great car! Serviced regularly, new rear brakes, Sunroof, black leather, heated power seats, tinted windows, rear wiper, fog lights, AWD, and rear spoiler. City MPG 16 HWY MPG 22. Very nice vehicle! Don't miss this one!!

Excellent smooth and clean car

The Infiniti is definitely the best car I've ever owned.The highway mileage is incredible only one fill up from Atlanta to Biloxi,Mississippi.Now thats great mileage

Very reliable

Smooth and comfortable driving simple easy to use controls. Totally reliable and great service. We have owned several infinities over the years and kept them 10 years or longer. Great reliable cars. All were without problems.

Great car, comfort, style, handling,

This care met all my needs, sport package, tech package, nav system, front and rear camera, safety features, secturity features, drive like a dream, love the 20 inch sport wheels, all wheel drive is great. love the sport leather seats. Plenty of trunk space. Love car has almost all safety features. Love the seamless use of the inside features, the heated steering wheel and cool and heated seats. The tech package and warranty is great. The quality of the exterior paint is so nice and has no "orange peel" as many factory produced cars do. Enjoy dealing with Mike Ward Infinity. The AWD or 4 Wheel Drive is great for handling in bad or snowy weather.

Very much love the car. You will too.

I did focus on buying a specific model with the features I wanted and took me 4 months and way across country. I wanted the Q70S with a variety of add on packages. I also wanted the 5.6 V8, hard to find, and also many of these come with dark interior. I wanted Black with light interior. Found one, took 4 months and 2300 miles away BUT worth the wait and transportation.

The QX70 performs as well as it looks

I actually love the QX70, after previously owning a 2005 FX35 the new version is definitely an upgrade... I only have two features I wish the QX70 had which is that the headlights/daytime running lights (foglights) come on simultaneously. That to me is a more attractive look at night also the Infiniti symbol illuminated for QX70 model, other than that I have no concerns GREAT Vehicle and service

2017 3.7 L Q70 Sport AWD Is A Great Car

This car meets and exceeds all of my expectations and is a better value than the German sedans, especially as regards standard equipment. Connectivity is somewhat dated. Great power and handling in all aspects. One downside is the 20 inch wheels on the Sport, which means less sidewall area and more inclination to getting a flat from a pothole. Don't ask me how I know!

Roomy sedan with get up an GOOOOOOOO

Love this roomy sedan. It also knows when you hit the gas pedal. I bought the pearl white one and I love that I hardly ever see any other white Q70s on the road. I love this car more than my old Lexus.

AFTER SAAB, BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

Tried all other comparable manufacturers after SAAB tanked (damm you, GM!). Audi - so-so. MB - meh. BMW - ho-hum. Volvo - yawn. The Q70 (we had the M37xS before and GS37xS) beats the competitors for quality, performance, bang-for-the-buck and all-around you-can't-beat-this to include the service and sales. The best service we've ever had. The best sales experience we've ever had. We're sold. No more shopping around.