2017 Q70

2017 INFINITI Q70

2017 INFINITI Q70

5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2017 INFINITI Q70?

Roomy sedan with get up an GOOOOOOOO

by Chad B. from Altamonte Springs on Fri Dec 15 2017

Love this roomy sedan. It also knows when you hit the gas pedal. I bought the pearl white one and I love that I hardly ever see any other white Q70s on the road. I love this car more than my old Lexus.

2017 3.7 L Q70 Sport AWD Is A Great Car

by RichieTP from New York NY on Mon Jan 29 2018

This car meets and exceeds all of my expectations and is a better value than the German sedans, especially as regards standard equipment. Connectivity is somewhat dated. Great power and handling in all aspects. One downside is the 20 inch wheels on the Sport, which means less sidewall area and more inclination to getting a flat from a pothole. Don't ask me how I know!

Sport version is a great drive

by m0larmark from hADLEY on Mon Apr 24 2017

Many great comments about appearance and comforts by any of those who've had the pleasure to ride or drive it.

AFTER SAAB, BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by Buzz Lightyear from Gambrills, MD on Fri Oct 13 2017

Tried all other comparable manufacturers after SAAB tanked (damm you, GM!). Audi - so-so. MB - meh. BMW - ho-hum. Volvo - yawn. The Q70 (we had the M37xS before and GS37xS) beats the competitors for quality, performance, bang-for-the-buck and all-around you-can't-beat-this to include the service and sales. The best service we've ever had. The best sales experience we've ever had. We're sold. No more shopping around.

Very much love the car. You will too.

by Dave Darin from Phoenix, AZ on Mon Sep 17 2018

I did focus on buying a specific model with the features I wanted and took me 4 months and way across country. I wanted the Q70S with a variety of add on packages. I also wanted the 5.6 V8, hard to find, and also many of these come with dark interior. I wanted Black with light interior. Found one, took 4 months and 2300 miles away BUT worth the wait and transportation.

The QX70 performs as well as it looks

by DiscoMike from Chicago Illinois on Mon Feb 12 2018

I actually love the QX70, after previously owning a 2005 FX35 the new version is definitely an upgrade... I only have two features I wish the QX70 had which is that the headlights/daytime running lights (foglights) come on simultaneously. That to me is a more attractive look at night also the Infiniti symbol illuminated for QX70 model, other than that I have no concerns GREAT Vehicle and service

Our Take on the 2017 INFINITI Q70

The verdict:

A powerful V-8 engine can’t make up for the awkward handling, strange ergonomics and dated electronics of the 2016 Infiniti Q70.

Versus the competition:

There are plenty of better $70,000 cars that feature up-to-date multimedia systems and displays, top-notch handling, powerful engines and luxurious interiors.

Editor's note: This review for the 2016 Infiniti Q70 was written in September 2016, but little has changed for 2017. To see what's new, click here, or to see a comparison side-by-side of the two model years, click here.

Big, rear-wheel-drive luxury cars are the aspirational rides of choice for millions of people around the world. They’re the technology showcases for luxury brands, featuring dazzling electronics, remarkable powertrains and styling meant to epitomize their brand’s themes and execution. Infiniti’s top sedan is the Q70, a rear- or all-wheel-drive sedan featuring a V-6, V-8 or hybrid powertrain. It’s available as a long-wheelbase model, as well.

The Q70... Read More