2017 INFINITI QX60 consumer reviews

$43,100–$44,900 MSRP range
side view of 2017 QX60 INFINITI
Explore the 2017 INFINITI QX60
Shop the 2017 INFINITI QX60

Best car value and comfort in its class

Best car value and comfort in its class It really has anything a family would need but with a nice touch of luxury as well.

3.6

Excellent to drive, great millage, comfortable sea

Great exterior design, good safety features, comfortable driving. Dealer service excellent. Comfortable and expacious seating

Style and safety...

We put this care through a 10,000 mile trip as soon as we bought it. On the open road the cruise control with all the censors was a joy to use. The car had plenty of power for passing and steep passes. The transmission was smooth and virtually seamless...

Drives like an Audi...

After driving the Dodge Durango, Toyota 4Runner, Audi Q7, Toyota Highlander, Lexus RX 350 and several others, the Infiniti QX60 V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like an Audi and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 300+ mile trip, I averaged 26 mpg. If you're looking for a great crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

Drives like an Audi...

Nice stylish vehicle

Good riding vehicle . Rides good on the highway . It feels like you are crushing down the road.. spacious too!

Comfortable family vehicle

I enjoyed visiting the Infiniti dealership in Chantilly. I was able to view, test drive and purchase my 2017 Infiniti QX60 vehicle. I had a knowledgeable and patient sales man who was able to answer all my questions and meet all my needs. Thanks to that I am a satisfied owner.

Great mid size SUV

Bought this after trading in and downsizing from an QX80 that was no longer needed to tow our boat. And instantly my wife fell in love, the interior is a complete delight and it is very smooth and quiet. My only criticism on the interior is, as a taller person the back seat floor is a little high and causes my knees to be quite high. The nav and infotainment system it great, easy to use. ECO mode is great for taming those with a heavy foot. Would certainly recommend this as a great luxury mid size SUV and the value is great.

Love!!!!

Love my QX60! It's a very comfortable ride & I love the way it looks! I recently upgraded to an SUV to ease the "getting in & out" of the almost 2 year old - and it is easier!

Great SUV

Love the size and comfort of the midsize SUV. Feels more like a sporty car but higher off the ground. It's easy to park and convenient to travel in across country. Gets great gas mileage for it's size.