Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Good car

by from portland, or on June 18, 2006

I've had a 1998 Amigo for 3 years now, and it has been a good reliable car. I bought it used, 5 years old, at 60000 miles. The only service i had done on it were scheduled maintenance things (including changing head gasket, which was the most pricey repair done), plus the oxygen sensor had a little problem once. Really havent spent much on this car since i've had it. I just had a new battery put on since the original one was pretty worn and now its like new. I love my amigo, its fun with the removable top and it has personality. I often get compliments on my cool car, still. It has almost 100000 miles now and i still plan on keeping it for a while!

WoodsWoman

by from Union Falls NY on March 19, 2007

My Amigo gets me where I need to go. I drive on logging roads in snow and mud and I haven't gotten stuck yet. It's great driving after a snow storm, I don't have to worry so much about sliding off the road. Also there's enough space to haul all my stuff.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Isuzu Amigo

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1998 isuzu amigo

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.