Read or write a review.

2000 Isuzu Amigo

2000 Isuzu Amigo

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

140K and still going STRONG!

by from chicago on March 23, 2009

Bought it second hand at about 80k, and almost double that and no big repairs. Normal wear-tear..extreme power and realy good miles in the city for a big car..

160K drives like new, no major repairs

by from Denver, CO on February 15, 2007

This is the most economical, reliable and durable vehicle I have ever owned, I am over 50 and have owned more than 30 vehicles in my lifetime, from BMW, Lexus to Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Plymouth, Oldmobile, Buick. Great in snow, 4x4 trails, except for oil changes, normal brakes, tires and required 90K timing belt, no repairs. This vehicle also has unbelievable power.

200 Amigo 4WD loaded

by from NE PA on February 19, 2010

I am 35 and owned an Isuzu pickup from 1990 till 2005 when I got the amigo used with 117,000. I also have an Axiom and an Eclipse. The 2000 cosmetic updates to the Amigo/Rodeo were great. the car rides nice for such a short wheelbase and the V6 has plenty of power. Replacing/fussing with the soft top and plastic windows gets annoying, but riding with it down is amazing!! Over the years I have found Isuzu's to be VERY VERY reliabe. I have over 500,000 miles on Isuzu's with no real issues to speak of. I have had to replace the front bearings in my Amigo and Axiom. Did I say this Wagon..haha (helps w/ insurance)is fun!

Our Expert Review: 2000 Isuzu Amigo