2006 Isuzu Ascender

Love this car

by from Midwest on September 3, 2007

We've had no problems at all with this car. It's a great ride, very roomy and comfortable. Very little road noise, good stablity.

Can't Beat Price & Deal

by from Central PA on April 3, 2007

I recently (3/07) purchased a left over 2006 Ascender. With the high discount and the dealer offered 0% 5 year financing, It was an offer I could not refuse. I hated to part with my 2001 Trooper, but they offered more on trade in than I expected. So far (1300 miles) no complaints. Gas mileage is as advertised. Drove in mud, slush, ice in upstate PA two weeks ago without any problem. Seems to have more room than the Trooper and a lot more creature comforts (I got the Ltd.). Still some new 06's hanging around and plenty of 07's. As the car is a Chevy TrailBlazer clone, parts should not be a problem. 7 year 75K warranty beats Chevy's.

Great SUV

by from Orlando,Fl. on October 30, 2006

I had a Rodeo, this by far is much better ride. Handling is great. I enjoy driving again,my wife loves it.we fight over who gets to drive. I would recommend this to anybody looking for a nice SUV.

Mr. Shelton

by from Clarksville TN. vehicle purchased in Nashville on July 23, 2006

We just bought our 06 Ascender last night. Man what a ride so quiet, and comfortable. I love the available power and the seating arrangement. This will be a vehicle that will last. I have to thank the good people at Isuzu for another good product. God bless you for your attention to detail.