2007 Isuzu Ascender

I like

by from Texas, Texas on March 26, 2007

Lot better than anything else that I have had. It rides real smooth and is extremely comfortable. It is really nice on the inside as well.

great incentives

by from Pensacola, FL on December 30, 2007

Wasn't planning on getting another Isuzu, but the deal offered was phenomenal. Just like my 2002 Rodeo, I couldn't believe I could get a six-cylinder SUV built on a truck frame for so cheap--I dreaded the possibility of settling for a "compact SUV."

great car good deal

by from Alaska on August 23, 2009

i had the car for a while now and it easily the most comfortable ride i had. it handles the road seamlessly and quietly. it is not the most beautiful vehicle out there but i bought an suv and not a beauty queen. they cost much more and the ride is usually not as comfortable... sorry for the crudeness, i caught myself too late and the delete button is busy deleting my open letter to the WHO.

12'412.00

by from brooklawn on October 7, 2009

I was involve in a bad car accident witch was total and the seat belt didn't lock and the air bags never come out

Worst car I've owned

by from Athens ,Tn on June 18, 2011

Bought my ascender new in 2007 it now has 42,000 miles on it and the gas /fuel sending unit went out I looked online and found out that starting in 2004 these vehicles have had repeated problems with this but yet isuzu won't issue a recall on the vehicles even though it is clearly a defect in them . I had to have it fixed at my own expense . Shame on you Isuzu.

In 3 years, it's been in the service dept 8 times!

by from Austin, TX on January 30, 2007

The car rides well and looks nice, but does not perform well. Mulitple items stopped working within the first 30,000 miles, and continue to have the same problems (ie window motors go out often, air conditioning goes out, seals give way and fans go out, windshield wipers stop working). Some of these items were recalled, however none of the recall notices were received, despite the car being purchased new.

too many issues

by from Arizona on February 10, 2010

I got this as a gift from my hubby. Within the first month my first blow out. Then the fuel gage would act up 5 times total. My power controlling the windows and locks and mirrors. 3 times. I have had it and the battery as well, Don't recommend this vehicle

Similar Models