2004 Isuzu Axiom Consumer Reviews

3.5
Average based on 4 reviews

So far so good

by from Philadelphia PA on July 1, 2009

I just bought this used, Have a Suzuki Grand Vitara which is fantastic, but I'm taking 3 dogs everywhere and needed more room. This Axiom is quite large only 47,000 miles on it. It turns large so takes some getting used to. This vehicle flies especially when you go to pass. The seat is to low and I feel like I'm sitting in a bucket is my only real and true complaint so far. Seems very solid and I think it is very good looking in and out. Trying to figure out all the features as no book came with it. Rides quite nice and I like that it has a full frame and is built to 4 wheel if need be.

great suv sporty and plenty of storage space

by from Indianapolis, IN on October 28, 2006

I really enjoy driving this sporty suv allot of folks don't even realize what kind of car it is and some do not even know that Isuzu made this vehicle. Take off is quick. plenty of cargo space for a small suv. Not to bad of gas mileage city 18.7 highway 24.8 , allot of features inside this vehicle. I personally enjoy the fact that this suv is very rarely seen on the road unlike the more popular cars

Great style, performance and reliability

by from Kansas City, MO on October 5, 2014

I bought a 2004 Isuzu Axiom SUV to haul the kids around instead of a minivan. The style reminds me of a sports car, the chrome trim, nice ride and simple to use controls are great. The sound system is nice, it has been extremely reliable with 180K miles on it and no problems. Nice looking, comfortable, reliable and a great value.

never again

by from Newark Valley, NY on September 27, 2013

good looking vehicle but looks aren't everything. If something goes wrong it is nearly impossible to find someone who works on Isuzus