1997 Isuzu Oasis

i hate it

by from Twin Forks, MN on June 17, 2012

The thing has never worked. It breaks down in the middle of the road and smells like feces ever since i bought it. It's had every kind of problem. Once, the wheels fell off. Another time, the engine made strange noises. The breaks dont work. The steering wheel broke off. The radio failed. I hated it so much i bought dynamite and blew it up a few weeks ago. I h8 this van!

What is th other guy talking about?

by from San Diego, CA on December 14, 2016

Just sold this van, had it from 1996 - 2014. The smart third row which folded completely into the floor was ahead of its time. The second row on our model folded forward so we could really load this baby up even though it was smaller than most minivans. We also loved the swing out doors. Loved it, but it was time to buy the wife a new vehicle so I wouldn't worry every time she went out to the store. This beauty gave us 18 great years with just normal maintenance. We were sorry to let it go, but someone else is using it at the charity where we donated it.

Add gas and drive.

by from Newark nj on March 26, 2017

Amazing car it is.Absolutly no problems at all, i got this car when i bought my house because i needed something to go back and forth from home depot, since i was doing renovations at home and after that i just decided to keep it.They are hard to find, whoever has them is not letting it go.

5 speed automatic transmission

by from California on April 7, 2017

I like to sell the Isuzu Oasis 1997 7 seats. Exterior is colour black, interior is colour skin. The Isuzu Oadis is 5 spd automatic transmission price is worth $15720