1993 Rodeo

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1993 Isuzu Rodeo?

good truck

by rodeo owner from florida on Mon Mar 21 2011

my family has owned the truck for 18 years. it was sitting in our back yard for a while, not in use, for a few years and was never turned on during that time. but after filling up the tank and spraying some starter fluid in the engine, it ran just fine. its a durable vehicle and has a very durable interior. the speakers though are poor and they fry up over time. but over all its a good quality car.

Our Take on the 1993 Isuzu Rodeo

At first the 1993 Isuzu Rodeo LS seems boring and dull.

But I found out that the Rodeo is a vehicle you grow to admire the more you drive it.

At first I wasn't impressed with the Rodeo's performance. But by the end of a one-week test drive, I was smitten with its smooth acceleration and all-round consistent and competent performance.

Same with the Rodeo's handling and the interior design. Initially the Rodeo's handling and interior appointments seemed nothing special.

But once I got accustomed to the Rodeo's road manners and once I operated the accessories, I began to appreciate the simple, no-nonsense character of the vehicle.

If you compare the equipment you get in the Rodeo LS with what's available... Read More