1995 Isuzu Rodeo

Reliable

by from Denver, CO on January 12, 2012

My grandparents bought a 3.2L V6 4x4 rodeo new in 95 and it has been in the family since. It has always run great. Never has given any major mechanical problems. But its underbody does seem a bit susceptible to rusting. Other than that it is a great car with a powerful engine and great go anywhere do anything capabilities.

Don't let the price fool you

by from NE on December 30, 2011

My sister, my mom and I all drive 3.2L 4x4 Isuzu Rodeos. We bought them all used in the same summer about 3 years ago, and not one of us has had a single major mechanical problem with ours. Mine at first needed the head gasket and timing belt changed, but I was aware of that when I purchased mine. They handle great, are fantastic in our midwestern climate where we experience extreme heat as well as heavy ice and snow. The 3.2L is actually quite sporty and comes in handy when we pull our boat to the lake, outperforms my old Jeep in that category. Not bad for a 17 year old truck, and it still looks pretty sharp on the outside! No rusting in the wheel wells or paint fading at all really.

Great and reliable suv!!

by from Daytona Beach, FL on August 28, 2011

Comfortable interior, nice ride and great looking. I have a 1995 2WD and drives like a champ. Best A/C of any car I've owned. Only drawback is the lack of cupholders and funky driving belt sound. Besides that, I give it a solid A.

pretty darn good

by from San Antonio, TX on May 30, 2008

This car has been in my family since we bought back in 95'. this is my first car and i will always love it! It's roomy, big but not to big, fun, but two draw backs are the gas consumption and there are NO cup holders. I am about to get a new car but i am keeping my rodeo because honestly besides the little things going wrong here and there no really major repair has been needed. i do absolutly love my car!!

Excellent SUV

by from Anchorage, AK on February 24, 2008

This SUV is very reliable. It is extremely strong for a mid-size SUV and it handles very well in snow, ice, and rock terrain. I am the third owner of my vehicle and it still rocks after 13 years.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Isuzu Rodeo