1999 Isuzu Rodeo consumer reviews

$18,180–$24,690 MSRP range
side view of 1999 Rodeo Isuzu
Explore the 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

I have issues with this SUV IZUZU Rodeo

It is very roomy,but there is codes that just popped up after I put a new transmission in 025and H025 , p1680,plus trans light came on

Hurry Great Deal !!!! Don’t Miss

This car meets all my needs, has plenty of leg room front and back. It’s in excellent condition runs great and very reliable. Must See!!!!

4.3

Only and most reliable car I've owned

Car has plenty of space, comfortable, not too bad on gas. It drives great in the snow, 4WD made it through the most icy winter I've driven in.

4.1

Very Reliable

This car goes from California to Arizona without any issues ac works great oil changes on time no leaks very reliable

Izuzu

Great used car for the money. Thanx cars.com i will use this service again in the future. Vans auto sales made it easy

4.1

I would by another if it was still made

Best car i ever owned. 13 years old and the only cash i ever put into is was for oil changes, breaks and tires. Got me through the roughest Wisconsin winter storms.

4.3

a real dude car

My son had this car first, I did not like it the first time I rode it. I have been in the Limousine business and had buses, limos, town cars, escalades and cadillacs in the business. When my son was mudrerd in Charlotte I took the car and moved to Atlanta. I have made 3 trips tp NYC, trips to Florida, and Mississippi. LIke the others Brakes and Oil changes, that is it. I am very carefull with the engine and realize you will put some oil in, but all in all the BEST. NO other vehicle I have owned has been so maintenance free. Thank You Isuzu

Amazing Vehicle with few drawbacks

I LOVE my Rodeo. The interior styling is not the best and the ride quality has much to be improved upon. Driving it is easy with low wind and it feels very raw and natural. this cars 4 wheel drive modes are Close to unbeatable, this car can beat my F150 or H3 any day on most off road conditions. I get okay gas milage and maintenance cost have been close to none other than oil and breaks.

great suv

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.1

rodio

I got mine used for 900.00. It hasnt given me any problems so far and is "okay" on gas mileage (around 18-20 mpg) be careful around sharp turns because its chasis isnt excactly 21st century. oil changes are annoying too, that is if yours has the gaurd plate covering the filter. great vehicle though!