Read or write a review.

4.3
Average based on 10 reviews

2 Rodeos, so far

by from on May 15, 2011

Rodeos have been EXCELLENT for me! 150, 000 miles... tons of traveling. very reliable, nice looking, great to carry extra cargo. ten years later, still looks and drives great :) Now looking for #3.

Gereat SUV for the money

by from Rome, GA on March 27, 2009

Don't fool yourself into thinking this will drive like a car - it doesn't. It is built for strength and durability and I have experienced both. Not quite 5 years old and 90,000 miles and still not a mechanical problem of any kind. Good ride, good handling: used to have an Explorer and never felt safe with its handling, not an issue with the Rodeo.

No problems, worry free, excellent vehicle!

by from Kansas City, Mo. on September 5, 2007

I have owned 2 Rodeo's and for very good reasons: The 1st was a 1995 V6 4x4, it had over 200K miles and was still running strong when I traded it in on the 2004 2WD, never had a major repair bill, other than normal maintenence I only had to replace an alternator and water pump, thats it. The 2004 2WD version with a 3.2L V6 has all the power you will ever need and handles awesome in the winter weather for a rear wheel drive vehicle. Can't say enough good things about Isuzu, the Rodeo and the warranties that come along with them. They are also very insurance friendly as well, the rate on the 2004 is actually less than than I was paying on the 1995 4X4.

Will keep for a long time.

by from Tulsa, Ok on December 28, 2009

I have owned this Rodeo L model. That means 2.2 4cyl TOHC,5speed,A/C, add-on cruise & cd radio. I have put over 30,000 miles on it with no major toubles. Except man made,sparkplug tighten down had to pull the head. lugnuts tighten down had to drill two of them out, 2 others stripped out. Easy to work on, parts easy to finds. 28+ mpg on highway, 22 to 24 mpg city. power slow in low gears hot day 4people wih A/C on. This has been very good to me. It is my 2nd car & not daily driver.

great power

by from ph on August 12, 2007

I like this car that I got new from a freind who bought it brand new few months a go and I was impressed with the high performance and the power this car has along with a rather comfortable steady ride. The interior design is just perfect and I have almost every thing under my control including the radeo, CD changer, Cruze control .... The dash board lights are attractive and makes you feel as if you are in a plane... The back seats are so comfortable and roomy in addition to the back cargo space there. Regarding comfort however, the ride is little abit bumpy and the anterior seats do not get down so if you are tall chose the one with no moon light glass... Another thing is the acceleration, its a strong but not a fast car afterall. I had no trouble with this car so far, and the mpg is a bit more than I expected but thats because I use the AC quiet often and I drive in the city most of the time, anyways a 15mpg is not that bad for such a power in a city... Test drive it and if you like it go ahead and get it.

best of the best

by from amman on October 7, 2006

very nice car, easy going and driving friendly, all options you may like to have including cd changer, electrical seats that can be adjusted easily but with some limitation to hight controle, winter drive system and most important a sport mode driving feature which I like most, nice interior design in addition to a beautiful outer design. Very good price for features, one unfortune is that the front seat is high, and you can not get it down... Go ahead and bye one, I like it

No Complaints

by from south carolina on August 4, 2009

Purchased my fourth Isuzu SUV new in o4, just turning 112k miles. Only routine maintenance and anticipated parts replacement, no surprises. Money spent on extended warranty was unnecessary. Only shortcomings are a spongy suspension and the need for a little more leg room up front. When the time comes, dealing wth the cost of replacing this value with a new comparable ride is going to be hard to accept. What cost me 17.2k in 04 now runs near 25k, and it will have to be another make I have no experience with. This Rodeo has been a great ride.

Best vehicle I have ever owned

by from Hudson, WI on January 15, 2011

Best vehicle I have ever owned. I have 150,000 miles and never had a problem. What a great vehicle! The only thing they could have changed is the tailgate opening flat.

Gas mileage ridiculous/no 4wheel drive

by from on March 17, 2010

Great deal and hoping for car to maintain reliability. Plan to seek a trade in the fall. Car is not a good winter car for ice and snow.

Worst car

by from on December 10, 2008

horrible gas mileage. extremely poor steering & handling. constantly feels like it is going to roll.

Similar Models