Model Details

1990 Isuzu Trooper Consumer Reviews

Average based on 2 reviews

BEST AND MOST DPENDABLE I HAVE EVER OWNED.

by from Calimesa California on July 3, 2014

I bought this truck (think I am 4th owner) and although there was a lot of deferred care that needed to be done, I knew from day one I had a good vehicle to work with. It had 192,000 on it, needed new tires, oil, air filters, belts anti freeze, injectors cleaned, etc., the only major mechanical issues were to rebuild the top & bottom end, replace head gasket, water pump, and thermostat, and replace every vacuume hose (there are several including EGR system) all done at 202,000, it is back better than new and going for another 200,000. Except for the BLAND WHITE EXTERIOR, it is a real head turner where ever I go. No problem pulling my 16' Jayco popup camper to fishing spots all over Colorado, then back to home base in California, refuel and restock the groceries, to head out again. At most I have$5000.00 in it, and would not sell it for less than $9000.00. Love this truck. .

Miracle on Wheels

by from Englewood, CO on February 9, 2008

I bought the car 10 years ago, is a great car, if kept on maintence. Great gas mileage even at this day and age. Love the 5 speed, great off road vehicle. Very peppy 4 cylinder, and easy to work on. Can pile in a load of camping gear too!