Model Details

1998 Isuzu Trooper Consumer Reviews

Average based on 4 reviews

Great SUV

by from Tahoe on August 3, 2009

My Trooper is great! Has over 200,000 miles with out a lick of problems. Pull out vehicle in the snow all the time. I WISH they still made these!!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Most Reliable Vehicle I ever had

by from Garnet Valley, PA on July 19, 2009

I bought the Trooper in 1998 and we had it until recently (1009) when we had a minor accident, but it was totaled becasue of cost of repair. It was the most economic SUV to get serviced, very raely needed anything but the regular services and in short is just an amazingly reliable vehicle. We were extremely upset when we had to let it go.

The best car i have ever own

by from Atlanta, Ga on June 4, 2009

I bought this car with 45K miles on it and drove it fine with out any major problems until it had 250K miles on it. The rear end was damage in a car accident and that's the only reason I am not still driving it to this day. the only problem with this car is there is no filter for the egr vale so you will have to change it out like every 2 or 3 years. it only take a sec to do and is not very expensive repair (about $150). Other than that this suv will last you forever!

Amazing SUV!

by from Sarasota, Florida on July 31, 2014

Wish I could buy a 2014 model. Love this truck Amazing all around SUV. 5 stars. I have 170,000 miles and it's sill going strong.