1998 Isuzu Trooper

Most Reliable Vehicle I ever had

by from Garnet Valley, PA on July 19, 2009

I bought the Trooper in 1998 and we had it until recently (1009) when we had a minor accident, but it was totaled becasue of cost of repair. It was the most economic SUV to get serviced, very raely needed anything but the regular services and in short is just an amazingly reliable vehicle. We were extremely upset when we had to let it go.

Great SUV

by from Tahoe on August 3, 2009

My Trooper is great! Has over 200,000 miles with out a lick of problems. Pull out vehicle in the snow all the time. I WISH they still made these!!!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Amazing SUV!

by from Sarasota, Florida on July 31, 2014

Wish I could buy a 2014 model. Love this truck Amazing all around SUV. 5 stars. I have 170,000 miles and it's sill going strong.

The best car i have ever own

by from Atlanta, Ga on June 4, 2009

I bought this car with 45K miles on it and drove it fine with out any major problems until it had 250K miles on it. The rear end was damage in a car accident and that's the only reason I am not still driving it to this day. the only problem with this car is there is no filter for the egr vale so you will have to change it out like every 2 or 3 years. it only take a sec to do and is not very expensive repair (about $150). Other than that this suv will last you forever!

My First Car

by from Carbondale,IL on October 18, 2017

You remember when you got your first car? How did it feel? Well for me it was exciting, not only was it my first car, but it was a truck it was mine. It was a truck that was able to get me and to where ever I was at, it was reliable and cheap. Although, it wasn’t the best looking car, it was mine and it made feel good.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Isuzu Trooper