2014 Jaguar F Type

Love this Car

by from Lodi Ca on October 23, 2015

Great car, Beautiful and fun to drive. Great performance from the Supercharged V6 plus really good fuel economy from a Sports car.

Great Car

by from Frankfurt, Germany on November 19, 2015

Iconic styling, superb performance and high comfort (even for a big guy like me). It's great fun to drive around on smaller roads. On germanys unrestricted highways you just blow away whatever tries to compete. In two words: great car!

The jaguar is my favorite car ! I love it!

by from on September 12, 2017

I think the jaguar is a great looking car! I have plenty of room for family and friends! It is reliable, plenty of room for the entire body. It rides very smoothly. It gets a lot of attention when I drive it! Classy, fast, and affordable. I would not trade for the world!

It behaves like it's an extension of your mind.

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on September 11, 2017

Driving this car can be a non stop adrenaline rush. Exhilarating to drive and stunning to look at. Once I started using the manual automatic slapstick transmission I rarely went back to full automatic. I drove it almost 30,00 miles in a year of road trips around the US. It didn't help the resale value but man it was a year long rush. The Jaguar repair centers were a disappointment in the smaller cities and for that reason alone I did not re-purchase. I got stranded a week two times. The metropolitan repair centers are great!

Beautiful Car!!!

by from Running Springs, CA on September 10, 2017

This is one of the most beautiful vehicles available. The V8 version delivers amazing power, style and sound.
Not Rated Reliability

Hottest afforsable exotic out there

by from Gilbert, az on October 25, 2017

Beautiful car and one of the best looking on the road. For the price, you can't beat the overall combination of styling, performance, and comfort. A head turned for sure. Crazy fast and the best sounding exhaust on the road.

What a machine..

by from Connecticut on July 22, 2017

Beautiful high performance luxury sports car. Great looking exterior and Interior. 495 HP is awesome.

Just what I wanted

by from Sacramento, ca on August 7, 2017

I have been researching this vehicle for three years and I've waited for Precious to come down to where they are
Not Rated Reliability

Best car in its class

by from Richmond, VA on April 25, 2017

Ive been daily driving this car for about 2 years now and I never get old of it! I have the V8 version and the exhaust note is beautiful. I bought the 100k warranty and have yet to have a problem! 10/...
Ive been daily driving this car for about 2 years now and I never get old of it! I have the V8 version and the exhaust note is beautiful. I bought the 100k warranty and have yet to have a problem! 10/10

Very reliable and full of grace car

by from Plymouth Minnesots MN 55447 on May 18, 2017

It has a grace blended with roaring engines power. It appears as if the car is floating like a flying Carpet and has total grip on the road.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Jaguar F Type