2006 Jaguar S Type

2006 Jaguar S Type R

by from Tucson, AZ on May 20, 2011

Terrific vehicle! Comfortable, fast, safe, luxurious, smooth ride yet corners on a dime. I'll never drive anything else.

Best Kept Secret

by from Chicago on April 29, 2011

These are by far the best cars for the money!!!!!! Think about it, for the same price you can get a commoners car...yet you can drive a Classic Performance Sedan. Rated by Top Gear as an outstanding Sedan comparable to the BMW 5 series. Take advantage of this while it last drive a Jag rated 2nd to Lexus in initial quality by JD Powers.

Better than Mercedes S-Class

by from Chicago on February 16, 2011

Great Car, Boss has S-Class that isn't as comfortable or as nice in the interior for additional $70,000.00. Handles great, see Top Gear Reviews, Fast, great breaking and handling... True Luxury and absolutely greatest sound system. No problems in 5 years of ownership.

Great car Life saver

by from Hector, NY on July 23, 2012

Owned mine R for 3 trouble free years and over 60000 miles never had any mechanical problems car was always fun to drive very fast, handled well and I never got tired of looking at it. Last week it saved my life when I was in an accident at 55mph and walkded away without a scratch! very safe and I am already looking for another Jag

SUPER S-TYPE R

by from Morristown, TN on June 7, 2006

This is my second S-Type R and I didn't think that Jaguar could improve on such a great car but it did. With 400HP this car is a pure performance machine. And that horsepower is linked with a suspension that can go toe to toe with any German or Japanese competitor. The (Continental Teves) braking system has been improved compared to my 2003 model. Test it on any winding road in your town and you will see. The styling inside and out though is what makes this car great. It is beauty and grace personified. With its' signature grille and Bonnet leaper, there is no mistaking this car for anything else on the road. With Bluetooth capability, DVD navigation, satellite radio, gorgeous authentic wood/leather interior, and enough air bags to raise the Titanic there is no denying that this car must be considered for anyone wanting a performance luxury automobile. You will not be disappointed!

Jaguar 2006 S-Type A true jewel

by from Phoenix, Arizona on August 29, 2015

Bought a lovely 2006 S-Type for my wife. This is our second Jaguar. This vehicle is a fantastic car. The smoothest ride of any vehicle we have ever owned. It is a true luxury car. It is built to last. Quality is like most luxury vehicles, incomparable. It is quiet, solid, powerful, even with a 6-cylinder gasoline engine. Europeans hold on to these models. Very few are for sale in Europe. Yes, maintenance will cost more than your average vanilla-flavored car, but it is worth every penny. Besides, it looks elegant and classy. These cars are not ridiculously expensive thanks to the horrible reputation Jaguar had acquired in the past due to the lack of reliability of its electrical systems. Those systems have been replaced with American quality, and the S-Type is now a magnificent vehicle.

Mr Lee

by from China on June 8, 2006

Good car with maximum style, good value for your money. when u r considering BMW or Mercedes, why not go to Jaguar. it expresses sth more than a car.

2006 s type e

by from Michigan on September 7, 2014

I have owned 2 Cadillacs STS , a Porsche . My jaguar although not a Porsche is the best car I driven. Also had an Audi Quattro . The jag. Is just what I was looking for and has lived up to my expectation. I only wish the radio would come in better, although I live by an airport and radio station, probably the problem. I have nothing bad to say about his car. I would recommend to anyone buy one. This has never seen snow and never will.

NICE CAR - VERY FAST

by from MICHIGAN on April 18, 2011

2006 JAG S-Type "R", very fast. It is faster than my 2008 Mustang GT, even though the book says they are the same.

2006 S-Type R Guy

by from California on October 13, 2009

I love this car. I bought mine used for $24K and it was a one owner lease and had 26K miles. I've had it for six months now and everything works perfectly. I love the easy to use GPS system and the all the other gadgets. It still rides, performs, and looks brand new. You CAN NOT get this much bang for buck in any other car!!

Our Expert Review: 2006 Jaguar S Type