2007 Jaguar S-Type Consumer Reviews

2007 Jaguar S Type
Average based on 3 reviews

love jags

by from florida on January 10, 2012

I had an 2003 s type Jaguar , Loved it so i got an 07 s type, love it . Never had any issues with the old one , dont think i will with this one

Great "get noticed" car

by from Wisconsin on September 22, 2012

I have owned 2 Jaguar S-Types, a 2003 and my current 2007 and loved both. Style and comfort along with the great feel of this car is absolutely the best. I haven't had any problems with the car in any aspect and have nothing negative to say. Definitely a car to own if you want reliability and something not everyone else has!

Very underrated vehicle

by from Dayton, OH on February 3, 2013

This is probably my all time favorite car. Styling, luxury and versatility all in one fun package. The S is the middle size Jag and comes with nearly all the amenities of its bigger cousin. I like the elegant and comfortable interior, the fold down split rear seat and the performance and great mileage. Mine has the V6. Very nice but its not the V8 - thats why the 4-star performance rating. If you can get one of the V8s I would go for that. You would enjoy the performance of the XJ and not sacrifice mileage. Negatives are no mp3 connectivity or aux input and no bluetooth unless you have navigation.. I think Jag has a connectivity product you can get which also gives you the aux input, or you can get a FM modulator device from a audio retailer which works fine. Overall a lot of bang for the buck here that is often overlooked. Sad to say the XF replaced the S in 2009. I think the V8 S is better than the V8 XF. And I like the J-gate shifter. I just don't get knob drive and paddles. Sorry. Maybe I'm old-school.