2000 Jaguar Vanden Plas

good

by from pittsburgh. pa on March 2, 2007

i have driven alot of cars in my day.im now retired and wanted a safe and dependable car to last me a long time . this is it one drive and you know

Just bo the Jag & drove it 200 miles back home.

by from KC, KS on October 28, 2013

My wife & I love the exterior style of the Pre-2006 Jags. This one is very nice, 62K miles, body is perfect & the interior is very nice. It runs great. Everything works, Alpine sound is very good. A fun car.

I get lots of compliments

by from Tennessee on May 5, 2008

Wherever I go, I get compliments. Lots of compliments. It's surprising how many people wish they owned a Jaguar. I bought mine used, from a dealer, and I like it a great deal. I now have over 50,000 miles on it and it rides like a dream. Make no mistake, however. A dealer tune-up is pricey. I had one at around 30,000 miles and was stunned at the $2,000+ cost. Except for new tires, that's all I've spent beyond routine maintenance. There's just something about this model. It has class.

Similar Models