Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 XF

2011 Jaguar XF

2011 Jaguar XF

4.4

Have You Driven the 2011 Jaguar XF?

XF "GREATEST SEDAN EVER MADE"

by JAGMAN from SCOTTSDALE, AZ on Fri Apr 01 2011

I'VE OWNED THEM ALL, I'VE DRIVEN THEM ALL. THE XF IS BY FAR THE BEST SPORTS SEDAN I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF PARKING IN MY GARAGE. THIS NEW JAGUAR PUTS EVERY BMW AND MERCEDES I'VE HAD, TO SHAME. THE STEERING IS LIGHT AND PORSCHE LIKE, BUT DOESN'T BEAT YOU UP. THE RIDE IS MORE ENGAGING THAN MY BENTLEY, BUT SMOOTHER THAN ANY GERMAN CAR, IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT AND EVERYTHING WORKS AS ADVERTISED. LOVE IT!!!

WOW!! Has to be the best car on the road

by Adman705 from Florida on Mon Apr 04 2011

I took delivery of my new XF this weekend and what an incredible car. Without any doubt this car goes beyond my wildest expectations. The performance, the feel and smell of real leather and wood, the obvious luxury feel, makes this the best of the twenty or so cars I have ever owned. All you German and Japanese auto manufacturers have a long way to go before you can even mention your cars in the same sentence as Jaguar. Jaguar have just made me a customer for life!!

Reborn Classic

by Factoidjunkie from Cincinnati, Ohio on Sun Apr 24 2011

Tatar has proven it can build first rate vehicles. Wonderful redesign of a classic car. My wife and I love it. We have to chuckle when our "out of date" friends ask why we down stepped from a BMW to a Ford. We just tell them we sidestepped to a Jag. If you haven't driven one of these cars, do yourself a favor and take one for a spin.

XF beyond compare for its Greatness!!!

by OwnerXFJAG from Scottsdale, AZ on Thu Mar 31 2011

Best ever car that we've owned. Smooth, strong V8 power. Leather all over. FREE SERVICE. UNIQUE, FUN.

Me and my Jag

by John from Los Angeles, CA on Wed Sep 21 2011

I purchased my XF on 5-25-11. I love the way the car looks. I love the way the car performs/handles. I've owned many cars and, the car I traded in for the Jag was a Lexus RX350, which was a great car but had nothing on the Jag in the looks department.... I'd recommend the XF to a friend or family member. The only thing which kept me from giving this car a 5, was I've had problems with the air pressure gadget which has lighted up more times than I like, but it's been manageable

Beautiful Car

by Jag Owner from Ponte Vedra, Fl. on Mon Apr 16 2012

In the last 10 years I have owned one S Type, two XJs, one XJR and three XK8s. Loved them all and still have a 2006 XK8 ( last convertable to fit two sets of golf clubs in trunk.) The day I purchased the 2011 XF Premium with the Portfolio Package I drove it from Boston to North Florida. I started in snow and ended in Beautiful weather. The car performed flawlessly and everything worked beautifully. We love this car and strongly suggest you consider this car before you buy it's competitors. You will be impressed.

Stylish and Performs

by Stantravels from Bergen County, NJ on Wed May 02 2012

The XF Premium with 385HP and B&W sound system and many of the upscale options of the XJ make for a great package in the mid $55k range. The advantage in 2011 of 5 years of bumper to bumper warrantee including brakle pads, belts, etc. is an added plus. If you add the Jag exhaust tips it gives a special look to the rear.

Great sport, luxury, design

by Nyjag from Baldwinsville, NY on Sun Dec 02 2012

Have owned te Supercharged for 6 months. 470 horses do not quit. 14 speaker B&W stereo is the best I heard of Audi, BMW and Mercedes. Styling is beautifully done. Dynamic suspension and sport setting for throttle give you the sport, stiched leather, including the dash, fineline oak wood and stereo give the luxury feel, and the styling is elegant. Feel of some of the switches, nav system, and seat supports improved in 2012. Overall, love this car. Great value too.

great service

by mr. olds from eastern motors temple hills on Sat Nov 08 2014

Good Deal on my purchase sales person Steve was great will purchase for my daughter. 2011 Jaguar xf steve arthur

Love this car so much

by Black cat on Tue Aug 29 2017

My car is amazing it looks great inside and out. I love the smooth ride on the roads. I enjoy the speed from the turbo engine. And being able to use the paddle shifters on the highway. There are so many little features that are great on this car.

1 2

Our Take on the 2011 Jaguar XF

Democracy runs amok when we try to democratize everything, including luxury. That's especially true in the global automobile industry, which is fond of slipping its products into narrowly hewn slots to justify price differentials.

We have, for example, this week's subject automobile, the 2011 Jaguar XF. It is what the industry calls an "entry-level luxury" offering, which, in this case, means it costs less than its "affordable luxury" Jaguar siblings the XF Premium and XF Supercharged - both of which are priced below the bona fide luxurious Jaguar XK and XJ models.

Also, we have the Jaguar R-Collection, which includes the XFR, XKR and XKR Convertible. In Jaguar parlance, the "R" bespeaks top luxury... Read More