2017 Jaguar XF consumer reviews

$48,250–$51,250 MSRP range
side view of 2017 XF Jaguar
Explore the 2017 XF Jaguar
Shop the 2017 XF Jaguar

Incredible car for value.

Compared to rival cars like the Mercedes E-Class, this car is equipped incredibly well. In fact I’d say, I have every option I was looking for and more (all except adaptive cruise, the option is available, just not on the one I bought), as well the car looks incredible, I’d say rivals the looks of the S-Class, but unfortunately where it falls short is the interior design. It just doesn’t feel very elegant inside, but the prestige package is a must have. It adds the premium leather interior which makes up for where the rest of the interior falls short. Then the performance (35t model) is exactly as much as you need. Put in sport and dynamo mode, it will take off, push you back in the seat, but set it to Eco and it’ll be soft and steady. The best of both worlds.

My Pampered Baby!

I am very happy with my Jag XF 35t. The power is so comfortable and effortless. Ride and handling are better than Cadillac and BMW. Exterior styling is beautiful in Black. Only wish it had more growl!

Jaguar XF 35t Premium 2017

This car is in excellent condition and includes all premium features. This car has plenty of leg room and meets all the needs comes with Heated seats front and back and tinted windows.

Beautiful car and fast

Jaguars are beautiful, but have historically been mechanically unreliable. I have owned seven over the years; this one has been reliable so far and, of course, is the most beautiful production car on the road.

The XF may be Jaguar’s overall best car ever

I am shocked how much I love this XF-S, purchased as a CPO. It is a stunning performer, beautiful car, rather unique compared to the high volume competition and a true joy to drive.

Best Car I’ve ever owned

This car has been everything I’ve ever dreamed of when I’ve thought of owning one. Freakin great gas mileage. Handles like dream and everyone I given a ride to is just blown away by everything about the car.

What a Great Car!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!

Let me start by saying that I absolutely love my Jag!!! I own a 2017 Jaguar XF 35T Premium. Hands down, this is the most enjoyable car that I have ever owned! I’ve bought a lot of vehicles in my time to include Mercedes, BMW, Lincoln, Maserati and Audi to name a few! I typically lease my vehicles for 3 years max and then get a new one. We purchased this car pre-owned as I thought to get away from leasing. No regrets whatsoever! I have not had a single problem nor even a single complaint with this car, it has been such a pleasure to own so far. It has such a nice look to it (mine is a black exterior with a black interior)... I constantly get compliments on it! The ride and power are just Superb on the 35T, not to mention the fuel economy is great with the amount of performance it delivers! Best seats in any car I’ve owned! These Jags have one of the best transmissions in the world! Same transmission used in many high end cars to include Audi, BMW, Aston Martin, Bentley, Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Rolls Royce to name a few. It shifts so solid, quick and flawless and has instant power when needed. I keep finding new touches on my Jag that so many manufacturers miss. If you’re considering one of these, the 2017’s are a great model year to buy. Believe me, I did my research and no regrets at all. I’m trying to think of any complaints I can point out but I really don’t have any. They just really made this one spot on! If you’re tired of the common BMW, Audi, Mercedes (yes they start to get old after awhile)... buy the Jaguar XF... the 35T is the way to go! I recommend this car so highly!

Love this car!

This car is the prefect blend of luxury and performance. And looks as great as it drives. This is definitely the best car I’ve ever owned.

Luxury, style, and great overall sports sedan

Luxury, style, great overall sports sedan. Glad we purchased this car. Has incredible warranty. Interior is luxurious, comfortable, and spacious. Trunk is very large. The exterior design is beautiful and well-balanced.

When it comes to Lexury Jaguar is the vehicle!

Great car, but even better value! I purchased a used 2017 Jaguar XF Premium with a lot of options and with only 20k miles. I'm a big guy, 6'3" and big-boned, with two younger children that require car seats. There is still some room behind me with the seat backed up all of the way. The features and smart key are a nice touch. I am used to a V-6 RWD vehicle, so it has taken some time getting used to the slower acceleration in normal or ECO mode. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car. It just stinks you have to go to the Sport or Limited model to get dark interiors, but I'll deal with it.