2008 XJ

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2008 Jaguar XJ?

Very Reliable.

by Ronster88 from Chicago, IL on Sat May 05 2018

My 2008 Jaguar XJ-L has been a very reliable car since purchasing it as a 4-1/2 year old used car with 54,000 miles on it. I've replaced tires, brakes, bulbs and preventative maintenance/oil changes...that's it! I cannot believe how well-built and nimble this car is for its size. The all aluminum body coupled with that amazing 4.2 V8 is an amazing combination of weight/power ratio. My car currently has 104,000 miles and is still going strong with the interior leather rand wood remaining in very good condition.

Our Take on the 2008 Jaguar XJ

XJ Mixes Beauty and Brawn in its Super V8

Overview

There are cars that announce who their driver is before she even steps out the doorway. The 2008 Jaguar XJ Super V8 is one of those cars. You know which one I'm talking about; it's the model you see in your mind when you think of a Jag, and it's beautiful.

However, due to the Jaguar's reputation and presence, you should probably splurge on a strand of pearls to wear while in your Jaguar. I just didn't feel right if I wasn't wearing a cardigan while driving it. If you've ever wanted to be Charlotte York Goldenblatt from "Sex and the City," you and the XJ Super V8 will be so happy together.

But will your family be happy with it? Read on, my friends, because... Read More