2013 Jaguar Xj

just knowing that we have a good car

by from cincinnati ohio on August 19, 2017

we love it . the drive is wonderful., stylish and cute. I cant think of anything to say but we have a nice car .

Uses car for Havingfun

Too much fun to drive

by on August 18, 2017

I love driving this car. Every time I get in it, it is just a joy to drive. I love how quiet the drive is in this car. Everyone in the car has more than enough room, even when there are tall adults in the back seat. I can not say enough about how great this car is. It is fun, sporty, luxurious, spacious, elegant, and many more positive adjectives.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

best looking car on the road

by on July 22, 2017

The XJ is not only beautiful it rides like a dream. Love the heated and cooled front and rear seats and heated steering wheel.

Great car Jaguar XJ

by from El Paso, TX on June 23, 2017

Great car, worth every dollar, great design, very reliable, comfortable. Always kept serviced and always was kept washed and garaged. The Jaguar XJ is great on gas. Have taken several road trips and get great gas mileage on the highway!

Always is the best and most expensive looking

by from florida on June 12, 2017

Drives better than ANY OTHER car produced. Personally I think it drives better than a Rolls Royce which I've been driven and and have drove. Buy it this Jag USED!!! You'll save 20 grand!

One amazing car!

by from on April 8, 2017

I've always loved jaguar since I was a kid! Now as a 51 year old adult I see why! Fast, sexy, very reliable, and a great road car! I've owned BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus but my XJL supercharged blows them all away!

This car is so awesome and so comfortable to drive

by from LA,California on March 22, 2017

This car is so classy, representing, beautiful and good. It has a good engine, nice interior, beautiful dashboard and fast.

Jaguar: The car that I want the second time around

by from South Florida on January 4, 2014

In the 70's I owned an XJ 6L I loved that car so much that I said before I die I must own one more. So, here I am buying one more XJ. That first XJ was white with red leather seats. Everyone viewed it with lust. This one is black on black-chic it is! Long and lean as only a Jaguar can be. Jaguar has never lost its styling power. Everyone looks as you go down the road. It rides well, is high tech, has many accessories. This is luxury at its very best and is the reason that I said One MORE TIME!

Big blue beast

by from Collegeville, PA on June 15, 2013

I shopped Lexus and Mercedes before visiting the Jaguar dealer. Found the Lexus to be like sitting inside a computer: well designed and built, but cold and without soul. Disappointed in Mercedes interior quality. I've had my AWD Xj for four months now and still like it more every time I get in it. Plenty of power, supremely comfortable, all the bells and whistles I wanted (plus a few more). Like sitting in a leather chair in an English gentleman's club. Well done, Jaguar!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Jaguar Xj