2014 Jaguar Xj

THIS IS A SUPERCAR!

by from Randolph NJ on March 21, 2017

I recently purchased a preowned 2014 Jaguar XJ Portfolio. I have owned several Jaguars and have aways found them to be elegant and luxurious but this car exceeded my expectations for fit and finish. I feel that this is the most impressive interior yet! Gas mileage is decent due to the aluminum body and the supercharged V6 engine. The exterior style is a real departure from traditional Jaguar styling but it still has a commanding presence on the road and turns heads wherever I go!

Elegant design

by from West Palm Beach, FL on June 20, 2014

Beautiful styling, great ride. I bought the XJL Portfolio , which has the V-6 engine,which is OK., however, I was used to a V-8 which I think has a bit more zip.

Love this car

by from sherman oaks, ca on May 21, 2017

so far a week, love the drive, love the style, turning heads, reliability and maintenance to be updated

Beautiful car

by from Fairfax Station on May 5, 2017

Good looking car, but reliability needs much improvement. Depreciation is terrible. cost to own a 2013 XJ is $35,000 compared to $35,000 to purchase.

Similar Models