2003 Jaguar Xj 8

Incredible Ride for the Money

by from Woodstock, GA on June 28, 2010

Bought this car with 11,400 miles in 2006 and have 78,000 miles now. Zero problems. Oil change every 5,000 miles with Mobil 1. The only thing I have had to do was put on front brakes at 48,000 miles and new tires once. That's it! In January 2010 on the 7th year anniversary I put in new plugs and a high performance air induction filter. This is the best highway car I have ever owned. From 60-90 MPH it literally bears down on the road and handles better than at 40 MPH. Hopefully I can keep this car forever, it is the most incredible bang for the buck I have ever experienced.

Best vehicle purchase ever

by from Louisville on November 5, 2016

I bought my "dream 'car from a dealer for $4,700. It only had 53K miles on it. It was immaculate inside and out. It rides like a dream and the V8 engine is awesome.

Great Car

by from North Attleboro, MA on December 12, 2012

I've had it for less than 2 months, so I'm hoping that it continues to be reliable and doesn't need a lot of work. Only minor complaints relative to my prior car, a 1999 BMW 540i: sound system not as good, can't lock/unlock doors on driver door handle, have to hold window button until window is completely up/down. Biggest drawback is 16MPG (and I thought the BMW was bad at 20MPG). But overall, in terms of looks, comfort, driving, etc. I am very happy with my new purchase.

Similar Models