2008 Jaguar XJ8 Consumer Reviews

2008 Jaguar Xj 8
Average based on 8 reviews

Beautiful Car to Drive

by from Toronto, ON on March 24, 2011

My XJ8 is the Vanden Plas model. The interior is exceptional for beauty and quality of materials. The only average feature is the sun visors. Very comfortable. Lots of room for tall people, expecially in the back with the extended wheel base. Excellent mix of comfort, performance and handling. Lots of power but I can see how the Super V8 would be fun. This car is an excellent value used. Many have seen a lot of depreciation but still have low mileage.

Sweet

by from Sacramento CA on October 19, 2011

Finally got the car I've always wanted. Love the updated classic style of my 2008 XJR. And its a rocket. Interior is second to none.

XLNT XJ8L from Genuine Motorcars, St. Pete, FLA

by from Los Angeles, CA on May 1, 2013

Killer low-mileage XJ8L supplied from Genuine Motorcars of St. Petersburg FLA. My second XJ8L, I love these cars -- great value and very reliable in classic style. Aaron and Joe of Genuine Motorcars apparently specialize in astoundingly low-mileage high-end cars. I'm a seasoned Car Guy from L.A. and these gentlemen near Tampa totally treated me with respect and I was, frankly, pleasantly shocked that the car was not only as good as advertised but, amazingly, even better than I had expected and hoped. I flew to FLA, they picked me up at the airport, I was impressed with their facility & inventory of cool/low-mileage cars. They even negotiated insured fully enclosed transport for my car. This company and these gentleman are a class act. The Jaguar XJ8L is a fast, luxurious, supremely well-built car -- quality at every point. The car drives so smoothly and the brakes are some of the best for a vehicle of this size. A most confidence inspiring and rewarding car. I always feel proud arriving in this Jag, a great modern classic. And, thanks to Aaron of Genuine Motorcars!

Class On Wheels

by from Nj on October 1, 2013

This is one of the best cars I ever Owned Very Reliable! And a head twister ! It feels like your in a Rolls with all the wood on the dash ! Must buy one to understand!

JAG Dream Machine!!

by from Florida on July 1, 2014

A car that restores the true pleasure of the ultimate driving experience. This is a car that makes heads turn and makes a statement. It driver beautiful. I wish I could have 3 of them in different colors. My fav colors are Monoco Blue, Pearl White and Seafrost all with cream interior. I just love the handling, speed and reliability. There is no other car that gives me this feeling.

My Dream Car!

by from South Holland, IL on April 13, 2010

The 2008 XJ Vanden Plaas is one smooth ride! It handles very well. The interior is very comfortable and roomy. Having long legs, comfort is important and this car provides it. The touch screen information center is easy to use and see. The body design is beautiful and very classy, yet it handles like a sports car in performance! Don't let the size fool you! I'm glad I got it before they changed the body style. I will keep it forever!

NICE CAR IN AND OUT HANDLES REAL GOOD

by from LOS ANGELES,CA. on December 27, 2009

HANDLES REALLY GOOD NICE LOOKING AND NOT TO BAD ON GAS.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR FOR IT'S FEATURES.

The definition of a driving machine.

by from Tucson, AZ on January 9, 2017

This is the 4th Jaguar I've owned and I've owned it for 3 years. It has great power, the engine hitting 2,000 RPM, the car is going 95 MPH, and still feels like it wants to be turned loose! I often get 20 MPG around town and close to 30 MPG on the highway. Beautiful interior. Buy one if you can find one.