2008 XJ8

2008 Jaguar XJ8

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2008 Jaguar XJ8?

Sweet

by Jimmyjed from Sacramento CA on Wed Oct 19 2011

Finally got the car I've always wanted. Love the updated classic style of my 2008 XJR. And its a rocket. Interior is second to none.

XLNT XJ8L from Genuine Motorcars, St. Pete, FLA

by Car Guy from L.A. from Los Angeles, CA on Wed May 01 2013

Killer low-mileage XJ8L supplied from Genuine Motorcars of St. Petersburg FLA. My second XJ8L, I love these cars -- great value and very reliable in classic style. Aaron and Joe of Genuine Motorcars apparently specialize in astoundingly low-mileage high-end cars. I'm a seasoned Car Guy from L.A. and these gentlemen near Tampa totally treated me with respect and I was, frankly, pleasantly shocked that the car was not only as good as advertised but, amazingly, even better than I had expected and hoped. I flew to FLA, they picked me up at the airport, I was impressed with their facility & inventory of cool/low-mileage cars. They even negotiated insured fully enclosed transport for my car. This company and these gentleman are a class act. The Jaguar XJ8L is a fast, luxurious, supremely well-built car -- quality at every point. The car drives so smoothly and the brakes are some of the best for a vehicle of this size. A most confidence inspiring and rewarding car. I always feel proud arriving in this Jag, a great modern classic. And, thanks to Aaron of Genuine Motorcars!

Class On Wheels

by Ace from Nj on Tue Oct 01 2013

This is one of the best cars I ever Owned Very Reliable! And a head twister ! It feels like your in a Rolls with all the wood on the dash ! Must buy one to understand!

The definition of a driving machine.

by Tucsonpaint from Tucson, AZ on Mon Jan 09 2017

This is the 4th Jaguar I've owned and I've owned it for 3 years. It has great power, the engine hitting 2,000 RPM, the car is going 95 MPH, and still feels like it wants to be turned loose! I often get 20 MPG around town and close to 30 MPG on the highway. Beautiful interior. Buy one if you can find one.

JAG Dream Machine!!

by Sunshine from Florida on Tue Jul 01 2014

A car that restores the true pleasure of the ultimate driving experience. This is a car that makes heads turn and makes a statement. It driver beautiful. I wish I could have 3 of them in different colors. My fav colors are Monoco Blue, Pearl White and Seafrost all with cream interior. I just love the handling, speed and reliability. There is no other car that gives me this feeling.

Beauty, Power and Reliability

by 3JagMatt from Merced, CA on Thu Dec 14 2017

The most solidly built, most agile, most pure performance car I've ever owned. I have never seen a more reliable car. Though it has a V8 engine, it gets 33 mpg on the freeway. Much more durable interior than newer models, and last of the "Classic Jaguar XJ" design. Incredibly perfect automobile, with enough technology to suffice in today's market. Quite the value.

?The Blending of Art and Machine?, yes!!!

by Classic1 from Palm Springs, California on Tue Feb 27 2018

Owning an iconic Jaguar XJ Series is not only a very wise decision, but an honor. No other motorcar exudes the timeless class, distinction, dependability, value and sheer driving pleasure that the XJ so firmly commands. My 2008 XJ8L makes my heart swoon every time I see it. Once inside, every one of my sences is hightened by its sheer beauty, engineering and driving performance. My XJ8L was fitted with most every option available. It?s gorgeous curvaceous Emerald Green Metalic exterior (which looks black at night, like having two different vehicles), chrome front grill (upper & lower) combined with the classic round headlights and fog lights, distinctive Jaguar side vents, extended front and rear bumpers, rear trunk spoiler and 19? chrome wheels; perfection! Inside, the ultra-luxurious cream leather with mocha piping and trim, Walnut burlwood dash, trim & shift knob, real chrome accents throughout and the expansive rear seating which comes with the ?L? long-wheelbase feels like I?m in a 5 star gentleman?s club. My favorite and most used options are the front and rear heated and cooled seats, premium sound system, navigation system and the cruise control. This motorcar drives just like it looks, like a gorgeous sure-footed, nimble and powerful cat, always ready to strike. The cabin is so quiet, it?s like you?re standing still; but, put your foot on the gas and this cat growls into high speed, leaving others in the dust. The combination of modern technology and classic styling strike a perfect balance, something that is rarely found. A+

Great car for the MONEY....

by Toni Harper from Los Angeles, Ca on Mon Oct 02 2017

I love the look of this car, the inside, the way it drives and the classy colors that it comes in. You can dress up or down and still look good in this car. It feels like you're driving a Bentley. I've owned a XJ8 and XJ8L for 10 years. I only buy jags, it's the best car for me.

Beautiful Car In and Out

by BikeGuyRob from Los Angeles, CA on Sat Nov 11 2017

The last of the real Jaguars, my 2008 XJ8 Vanden Plas is the epitome of luxury and style. Very reliable, silent ride, perfect car for commuting, long trips, or elegant nights out.

My Dream Car!

by bopmom from South Holland, IL on Tue Apr 13 2010

The 2008 XJ Vanden Plaas is one smooth ride! It handles very well. The interior is very comfortable and roomy. Having long legs, comfort is important and this car provides it. The touch screen information center is easy to use and see. The body design is beautiful and very classy, yet it handles like a sports car in performance! Don't let the size fool you! I'm glad I got it before they changed the body style. I will keep it forever!

1 2