2009 Jaguar XJ8 Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Love It, Want Another One

by from South Carolina on January 12, 2012

Actually, we own a 2004 XJ8 with soon to be 50K miles on it. I like this car a lot & my wife likes it even more. In 2004, we tested the BMW750 & a comparable Mercedes. We liked the look, drive, and price of the Jag the best. This vehicle in comparison to the other two was a better physical fit with better viewing capabilities for a 5'4" woman. As of yet we have not experienced any mechanical issues. We are considering the purchase of a used 2009 with low mileage to supplement our 2004.

Just the right combo of power, looks, and handling

by from South Florida on November 24, 2009

I test drove everything. And then I bought the Jag XJ8. Great off the line, don't even need the supercharger. Drives like a dream. QUIET! QUIET! QUIET! Power waiting for you at any speed. Smooth lane changes and effortless passing. And elegance to boot. Simple controls and gadgets without too much technology. Yes, another car has a bigger engine, slightly better radio, more hi-tech stuff. But the best all available package, at a great price - look no further. And this classic look, will be no longer. So get one while you can. Just love this car!