2015 Jaguar Xk

With Jaguar "R" stands for Relentless

by from Ft. Worth, TX on July 30, 2017

Relentless beauty. Relentless acceleration. Relentless luxury. A timeless sports car look. One of the all time best looking cars. With a 510hp supercharged V8 it charges forward at a whim. The ride smoothness is phenomenal. (High speed cruising is exceptional) For a daily special car, it's hard to beat. Has decent storage, an array of luxuries (cooled & heated seats, many many way adjustable seats, dual zone climate, voice controls, Navigation, and auto everything), tremendous exhaust sounds (that's variable), value especially pre-owned, and have mentioned it's looks? Negatives... No Aux. Audio connection ( you can buy a Bluetooth adapter), fuel economy, and... ?

Uses car for Havingfun

XKR

by from Albany,GA on July 5, 2015

This is by far the fastest and most powerful car I have ever owned. Has a smooth engine that accerelates without effort . I bought my 2012 XKR brand new and has been nothing but amazed and pleased . I would recommend this car without hesitation.