2008 Jaguar XKR consumer reviews

$86,035 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 XKR Jaguar
Explore the 2008 Jaguar XKR

The ultimate definition of a GT car

Searching for a used convertible to add to my stable, I was convinced a Porsche Boxster was the ultimate car. If I were to race it and tear up roadways every trip, I would be right. But what I really want is a car I can drive all day, caress corners when the wife is sitting next to me, and attack apex's when I'm on my own. This car delivers everything the advanced motorist demands. Rear wheel drive with 420 lb-ft on a perfectly sorted chassis makes for driving nirvana. The Jag soaks up bumps and road imperfections as well as my much-larger Audi A8. All high performance $$$ cars have their glitches and niggling annoyances. I'm blessed with relatively few issues, and nothing that couldn't be addressed. Thirteen years later, this car turns heads like it just came off the showroom floor.

Most classically beautiful car I’ve ever owned.

I’ve had this car since it came off the showroom floor in 2008. Still love it as when it was brand new and a head turner in exotic car capital LA. It’s still a head turner today and will ultimately be a classic Jag. So I’ll be holding on to it for a very long time.

Great combo of looks, comfort, luxury and speed

This is the second jaguar I own after I had an XK8 convertible for almost 13 years. The car looks great and drives great. The supercharged engine is 200% better than my older XK8 engine and the roadhandling is way better as well. It's a great combination of sport, luxury and comfort and it comes at a price for a used car that is hardly believable.

XKR! Wow

Like a corvette with but with much more class. I get much enjoyment just cruising the streets in my 2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio. Power and class!

Very reliable and super fast. Beautiful car!!

Very reliable and super fast. Beautiful car!! Everything about this Jaguar is perfect. The Portfolio edition is the one to get. If you can find one...

Excellent For Everything

A great weekend luxury, sporty with high performance speedy vehicle for sure! Great in handling. Fun to drive. Beautiful classic interior. You can`t get wrong with this! No major engine issue.

Sexiest car I?ve ever owned!

I love this car! Not only is it fun to drive but it demands extra attention which I?m thoroughly enjoying! This is a fun, sexy ride.

most sophisticated and classy fast car!

It perfected with full of beauty; It runs smoothly fast. A head turner vehicle, you will get every attention in everywhere you go in a good way?

Absolutely Brilliant GT

I purchased my 2008 XKR Portfolio Convertible about six months ago. Since then, I've thoroughly enjoyed each excursion. I was a BMW owner for over 35 years and now own two Jaguars. The styling us unmatched in my opinion, as BMW hasn't really updated their body styling design in years. This Limited Edition XKR runs well with lots of power, handles and rides very nicely, is trouble free and is an absolute blast to drive.

Sexiest car in town

I couldn't be happier. Amazing incredible car and not one of the million BMWs running around. Of course 2 months is to soon to rate reliability... Buy an XKR. You won't be sorry!