Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 3 reviews

the best

by from on December 27, 2009

i bought this jeep in 1990 with 15000 miles on it . best money i have ever spent . i now have 278000.

A great, long lasting truck!

by from Souffolk County, NY on October 11, 2007

For twelve years I had owned a 1990 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4, and in the years I had it, it never let me down. Although I had purchased it used in 1993, I had put over 150,000 miles on it and the day I sold it, it still ran mint! The AMC 4.0 litre straight 6 was an exellent motor for its time, in both the sense that it was reliable and exellent in performace. However, since it was an older era truck, the fuel economy wasnt the best, I had gotten about 16 city and 20 highway. The syling of the truck was nice, and the interior was designed pretty well. The interior was very comfortable and spacious, with plenty of cargo space in the rear hatch area. And since it was a limited, it came standard with cruise control, leather seating, a full size spare, gold lace alloy rims, and ABS. The only major fault of the truck was the fact that it couldn't tow more than 1,500 pounds, since Chrysler had used the same transmissions on the Cherokees as they did on thier mini-vans. But all in all, this was a very great truck to own all of those years, and I would recommend it to anyone who is a Jeep collector!

It lasted for 300,000 miles!

by from Plant City,FL on April 13, 2007

This SUV is great!Offroad or on the road,its handling was very good.And it was a rear wheel drive vehicle!We traveled cross country on it,and it didn't have any major break downs,i would recomend it for anyone who wants a great deal on a good quality SUV!

Our Expert Review: 1990 Jeep Cherokee