2009 Jeep Commander

Fell in love

by on July 29, 2017

Test drove this car and I wish I could have gotten it. I absolutely loved everything about it. It drove very smooth & was quite quiet for such a huge car.
Not Rated Reliability

this WAS my Dream Car

by from Galveston, TX on May 17, 2017

Ever since the Commander came out, I was in LOVE with the boxy style and the exterior lines, I found a used Commander with about 22,000 miles on it at my local dealership, test drove it, LOVED IT, bought it. I was sooo dissapointed in this vehicle. I had a late 90's Cherokee that you couldn't KILL, the Commander definitely was made from a different mold. The vehicle would just "turn off" as I was driving, sometimes on the highway, sometimes in a parking lot, sometimes at an intersection. It would just totally shut off. Of course I could never recreate it for the dealership mechanic... but after extensive researching online I found this happened to a bunch of people. Never found out what the problem was. The car was very comfortable, great head and leg room, loved the dashboard, loved the stereo, all the equipment etc... but the A/C went out twice, and the dang thing would just shut off, I probably will never buy another Jeep.

Too bad, it was bought over the Internet

by from North Alabama on October 21, 2014

As soon as I found out about this Jeep, I went to the dealer not 7 miles away. The Jeep was still in the shop for the so-called pre sale inspection. The sales man showed it to me, but said he has heard it was already purchased. We checked and 2 hours before a guy in CO bought it. Never saw the vehicle and was gong to have it shipped from AL to CO. It was a local Jeep in great shape.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Jeep Commander