2013 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Compass Jeep
Explore the 2013 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2013 Jeep Compass

First New Car

Had a very nice experience with the Car Dealer, Mark Bernardi. He worked with us and got us what we wanted. I give him a rate of 10, from a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best.

VERY SHARP LOOKING!!

I love my 2013 Jeep Compass! I get excellent gas mileage, It iscomfortable. It is the whole package!

4.0

2013 Compass

I got the Latitude with 4WD. I love it after we picked up 16 inches of snow it drove with ease. I even left it in 2WD to see how well it did and only once did the traction control come on. The motor leaves a little to be desired for passing cars but does ok for just normal driving. It's also a little loud but you can get over that by turning the radio up a little. I've had nothing but good things to tell my friends about it so far

Most confedent in handling

We are very happy with our new compass .We had a 12 inch snow in blizzard form and had to get to work,I felt very confedent in the handling through and that snow!!!

4.1

Feels like it was made for me!

I love my Jeep Compass Lattitude. I get the benefits of driving an SUV, but don't have to climb up into it (I'm only 5'1''), don't have to put $80 in the gas tank every week, and it handles better than my 2010 Impala that I traded in. I think the interior is nice and not cheap looking. It could be better, but I didn't pay 30k for it and I don't expect it to look like a luxury vehical. I'm very happy with it so far and I don't expect to have any issues with it in the future.

I love my jeep

I find this vehicle just the right fit for my needs, It is a perfect vehicke for a "little person" The only thing I wish is that I could adjust the seat higher. It's a smooth ride, I don't find it noisy like some of the reviews i have read. Good value for the money. I love the sound system I love it!