Skip to main content

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2020 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2020 Jeep Compass

So far so good. I like the Compass quite a bit

All around great car. For the size the interior is spacious. The remote start is great and Satellite radio is a cool feature. I'm very happy

Nice vehicle for the money

This car met all my needs and the salesman was very helpful and honest. It was nice that I was contacted multiple times after my purchase by the salesman and dealership making sure I was happy with my purchase

I love this car!

This car is better than anything I have had before! I am loving my new car and all of its features! I can’t wait to take road trips in it!

First Car Purchase was a success

This car was perfect for my first brand new car purchase. Absolutely love it from the style to the comfort of the ride. Will definitely stay a member if the Jeep family for a very long time.

Love it

My new compass handles nice on the road. I like the pick up it has and the smoothness even while on the highway. Looks sharp too!

Love it

This car met all of my needs. Love the color exterior and interior. Very comfortable and fun to drive. Like all of the features especially the heated seats

Sporty, granite color, easy to park.

Always wanted to own a jeep.. Now I can. Thank you walser! I live in the country,, mid, snow,, easy to drive out. Thomas Duffy was very helpful.

Hendrick cdjr

The perfect little suv. It runs great and i see them everywhere now so that shows how many people drive them as a reliable vehicle.

My newest car

We have had Jeep since 1988. First one a Cherokee, last one a Compass 2012 for my son. I fall in love with the Compass Sport 2020. It is all I need for my personal transportation.

Love it!

I am very happy with my new 2020 Jeep Compass! It rides real nice, the heated seats and steering wheel works great. The computer is easy to maneuver and has a decent radio. I bought the limited 4X4 model that came with remote start which is a added bonus!