2021 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2021 Jeep Compass
1.4

Awful Car, HORRENDOUS gas mileage

This car is the worst on gas. It has absolutely horrendous gas mileage. My husband has a 2021 Tacoma that LOVES gas and it drinks less gas than this car. It’s sound system is terrible as well. It sounds very tinny and cheap. It’s not very intuitive either. Every single time I get in this car I have to manually reconnect my phone. Parts of it just feel, for lack of, of a better word, cheap. I got this car as a rental while my actual car was in the shop getting repaired and it’s safe to say I would NEVER purchase this car and I’m truly shocked that other people do. I’m simply appalled at just how much gas this stupid car uses. It’s awful. My 2015 Hyundai mini suv is more technologically sensitive and advanced than this thing and burns WAY less gas, and that’s saying something. Skip this car. If you’re thinking of buying it, don’t. Jeep should be embarrassed by this thing.

2.0

My 2021 Compass, bad investment

D Cockrell, I don't recommend to buy this compass. Poor electrical, radio, climate control. Jeep is doing nothing about the problem. Lawyer is needed now.

3.4

Good looking but quality of the parts terrible

I bought on December 2020 my 2021 Jeep Compass Altitude. First 2 months were amazing but after that problems are started. Firstly my radio is malfunction and I have been waiting replacement for 3 months. Radio has been replaced but next day again it wasn’t working at all. Customer service is disaster, they never helped me at all. When I bought my car I didn’t only get brand new car also I got a lots of headache.

Nice Car

all the cool jeep stuff, plus 80th anniversary edition which has all the luxury items that more expensive cars have. we highly recommend this jeep.

Loving all the bells and whistles!

This is the first brand new vehicle I have had in awhile. The safety features are really great. Blind spot warning, applied cruise control, back up camera, lane correction and on and on. I feel very safe in this vehicle. Also enjoying the keyless ignition and door lock/unlock.

Love our new Jeep

This car is everything I wanted! Love the way it drives very comfortable. I feel safe in it. Love the look of it. Love all the features it has.

Best car ever !

Great price for everything it offers ! Love the features and the gas mileage. Best overall for what I was looking for !! Compact but spacious !

1.9

Lemon 🍋

2019 and steering box had to be replaced at about 36,000 mi and the axle is broken at a little over 50,000 mi this should not be happening on a new vehicle especially a Jeep. I will never buy another Jeep and as soon as I can get out of this one I will. I have never hated a vehicle as much as I hate this one, it is currently in the shop having the axle replaced

Rides beautifully, very easy to handle...

This car met all of my needs and has plenty of room for travel. This car is very easy to handle and maneuver in traffic.

3.6

Not what I was hoping

It has a poor radio that has a line that goes through it once in while. Engine Reaves high going up hill.not what I was hoping for from jeep.