2021 Jeep Gladiator consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.9
Explore the 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Shop the 2021 Jeep Gladiator

mojave

I have a jeep gladiator mojave, 2021, great vehicle , the best i have ever owned, great for offroading and the suspension is great, designed for higher speed offroading and it does a great jjob at this and just regular off roading. also fun just to drive around town. Highly recommend this vehicle, i also love the xtras, led lights, safety features, (blind spot and ADC, etc), aux swithes . This just a great vehicle.

3.0

Serious Suspension Problem

I would rate the Jeep with higher ratings but I have had very concerning suspension problems at freeway speeds: On rough or uneven pavement the Jeep shutters / shakes at a point where the Jeep is not easy to control: In fact on two occasions, the Jeep crossed lanes: Unable to make contact with MOPAR as there web site sucks: Finally did reach a rep by phone: I need to bring it in for diagnosis: A test drive most likely will duplicate this problem as it comes and goes: Unless Jeep can rectify the problem, I will turn it back in as it is not safe to drive!!

Definitely a fan!

I bought my 2021 Overland new. I love it!!! It is fun to drive. Handles well in the snow. This is a well made vehicle. I love the leather seating. The best heated seats and steering wheel I have owned. I’m definitely a fan!!

MOHAVE ride makes for good daily driver

Mojave trim gives a smooth ride. A big improvement over the 2012 Rubicon Unlimited that I had. 17-18 mpg around suburbs and 20-21 on trips. At 13,000 miles no reliability issues. 8-Speed transmission coupled with the 3.6 v6 works well. Great in SNOW. Recommend the AWD optional transfer case.

Buy! Best of the Best!

The best by far mid size truck you can buy! Built better than any truck you will find on the market, hands down an easy choice!!!

Very happy

Excellent vehicle. Very comfortable and very easy to maintain and repair. Great styling and standard equipment. Would definitely purchase again without hesitation. My only vehicle and very comfortable on long trips.

UNIQUE GLADIATOR

When I first saw it on the street, I knew it was different. A Jeep, I'm a former wrangler owner. I am completely taken by this one of a kind Gladiator experience. I didnt know if I could drive it with the added on back. NO PROBLEM. It handles better than my wrangler. In every way. The back cover, I have more room now for carrying items, beach gear to whatever. Love the Blue color. Vivid. Fun. I'm in jeep heaven. Cant believe the turning radius, ease of driving. All cars look the same nowadays and are boring to me. This brings out the adventure and uniqueness, I love the car!!

4.0

New toy at the moment

Overall the vehicle is great, I did a lot of modifications. Improvements for this vehicle is when it rains the part over the door needs to be longer so the rain doesn’t go into the car and splash over the interior and hit a person on the head

Rides great. Looks very good. Light blue.

Works & looks great. I highly recommend the Gladiator Jeep. I also bought a new Jeep Compass for my daughter. It is roomy & runs great.

4.0

New car purchase

The car is the best of both worlds. I needed something with a truck bed and this works great. Has all the bells and whistles that my Grand Cherokee had and then some.