2007 Grand Cherokee

4.1 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

This is my 6th Jeep, Luv Them All!!!

by LUV MY JEEPS from Rockville, Md on October 20, 2010

I have owned Jeeps for 20 years and they keep getting better. I always buy when they are 2 to 3 years old to save money. Jeeps have never let me down. I have driven all the others out there and keep going to a Jeep. All my friends who have other SUV's that have driven my say the same thing, This is a great SUV. I will always drive a Jeep as long as they are around. There AWD is the best. !

My 3rd Grand. Trusted, Respected,Reliable.

by Gen from Petersburg, VA on August 19, 2011

Few things or people can be relied on as well as this vehicle. Sexy, reliable, strong - Loyal! My first Hemi engine turns out to be a pleasant surprise for fuel use, and the power is smooth for running in VA and mountains of WVA.

LOVE IT

by texas guy from San Antonio, TX on December 1, 2008

I aquired my GC used in Oct. of 2007 as a 2007 model. It had approximately 17, 900 miles on the odometer. I can honestly say that this is the best vehicle i have ever owned. I have 53km on it to date and have enjoyed every one of them. It rides and drives like a dream. I just took it on a 1600 mile round trip and it didn't so much as hiccup while getting 23+ mpg on the highway. I intend on keeping it for a really long time and its certainly making a convincing case for itself. I would recommend buying one to anybody!

Best Grand Cherokee yet

by Raf from Glenview, IL on February 16, 2009

This is truly the best Jeep I have ever had. A big improvement from the 2000 & 2004 models I have had and from the mediocre 1990 Cherokee. It is quiet and powerful yet very smooth, not so quiet at highway speeds due to wind noises. Although the Flex fuel feature is great it hasnt turned out to be economical compared with regular gas. I like the idea that all of my Jeeps v-8's run on regular gas also.

Had a '05 and now have an '07

by Mark from Leesburg, VA on March 27, 2007

Originally bought a 2005 V-6 Grand Cherokee and had no problems with it. That was...until the timing belt broke at 36k miles. Luckily the drivetrain was still under warranty because the engine was severely damaged and ended up being replaced by the dealer. I traded the vehicle in on a '07 Hemi Grand Cherokee and I must say that I absolutely love this car. The refinements from '05 to '07 are amazing and the power of the Hemi was well worth the extra money. I thought that the gas mileage would be much worse than it is but the MDS system really lessens the difference in mileage between the 3.7 and 5.7. Anybody who has the extra money, take my advice and get the V-8 (at least the 4.7).

First G.C. 07 3.7L

by The Snake from Wisconsin on July 17, 2007

The CG is a very comfortable, quiet ride great value for the money. Gas mileage is on par for an SUV. Interior is nice but average, compared with other SUV's. Price for mid-size was awesome. Backseat room is perfect for kids upto teen years. Safety features are standard such as ESP, side curtain air bags w/ rollover detection.

Solid, feels safe & good value

by 6XMoparGuy from SE MN on December 21, 2007

In Oct07 we bought a loaded Laredo 4WD with the X package (heated leather seats, sunroof, remote start, hi output stereo) @ YE closeout. Despite a concern for V8 MPG, we got the 4.7L w/ torque to tow as V6 only 1 mpg better. We had an 01 Jeep that we sold to our son, it has been very reliable. However the new body styles are much better for ride comfort, handling, quieter, with more room inside. EG, I could not fit in the 01 with a sunroof so we skipped that but the new 07 w/sunroof I have an inch to spare. Everything is refined over the older models: heated seats are fast to warm up (and engine heater is too), rear seats fold down easier with storage under the rear seats, also small hidden storage behind left rear seat and larger lockable area in rear with reversible sealed bin we use all the time. The remote start has good range from window at work plus the remote auto-opens the rear hatch window to pop grocery bags inside. The X Laredo package is $4k less than the low end Limited w/stuff we didn't need. MPG was a concern with a V8 but in first 1600 miles we are getting 15mpg in town and 20+ on highway using conservative but winter driving, just like EPA sticker (ours will take E85 ethanol, common in midwest, we will probably try it next spring since it's not supposed to start/run as well in cold winter temps). The 4/AWD has handled great in 3 snowstorms this winter too. The lifetime warranty & extended warranty ($640 for 7yr/70k mi Added care) was attractive as well since we tend to drive our vehicles 10 years or more. But cost of ownership is high! With drivetrain fluid maintenance of transfer case & differentials under vehicle, hard to reach (the engine belts, plugs, filters, battery, cooling system are very accessable and easy to service) so cost of ownership is higher than a Crossover CUV. Since ours is only 6 weeks old we will rate reliability at a later date however our 01 Gr Cherokee is reliable and with this tried & true 4.7L V8 I am hopeful we will have a good vehicle in this 07. Nothing is wrong in the first 45 days and 07s have a much higher JDPowers ratings than past years (note: 08's now have the same $4k rebate as the 07's did 2 months ago - buy one now!).

the absolute best truck there is

by 02man from ny on October 15, 2017

reliable everything works after 10 years,great in the snow would buy another. truck still exites me everytime i drive it

Best Grand Cherokee yet

by Jeepjeep from Philadelphia, PA on August 1, 2007

This is the third Grand Cherokee I have owned and it rides so much better than the others. It is like riding in a luxury car.

Best Overall Vehicle I've Owned To Date

by Jim in N.E. Ohio from Kent, Ohio on May 22, 2008

I have the 4.7 flex fuel eight. I'ts the Laredo with many extras, including the Boston Stereo system, moonroof, heated seats and so on. I get an average of just over 18 MPG overall with mixed driving which is pretty good for a full time 4 wheel drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9