2007 Grand Cherokee

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

$376 - $17,732  MSRP Range
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

4.3

Have You Driven the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

This is my 6th Jeep, Luv Them All!!!

by LUV MY JEEPS from Rockville, Md on Wed Oct 20 2010

I have owned Jeeps for 20 years and they keep getting better. I always buy when they are 2 to 3 years old to save money. Jeeps have never let me down. I have driven all the others out there and keep going to a Jeep. All my friends who have other SUV's that have driven my say the same thing, This is a great SUV. I will always drive a Jeep as long as they are around. There AWD is the best. !

My 3rd Grand. Trusted, Respected,Reliable.

by Gen from Petersburg, VA on Fri Aug 19 2011

Few things or people can be relied on as well as this vehicle. Sexy, reliable, strong - Loyal! My first Hemi engine turns out to be a pleasant surprise for fuel use, and the power is smooth for running in VA and mountains of WVA.

LOVE IT

by texas guy from San Antonio, TX on Mon Dec 01 2008

I aquired my GC used in Oct. of 2007 as a 2007 model. It had approximately 17, 900 miles on the odometer. I can honestly say that this is the best vehicle i have ever owned. I have 53km on it to date and have enjoyed every one of them. It rides and drives like a dream. I just took it on a 1600 mile round trip and it didn't so much as hiccup while getting 23+ mpg on the highway. I intend on keeping it for a really long time and its certainly making a convincing case for itself. I would recommend buying one to anybody!

Had a '05 and now have an '07

by Mark from Leesburg, VA on Tue Mar 27 2007

Originally bought a 2005 V-6 Grand Cherokee and had no problems with it. That was...until the timing belt broke at 36k miles. Luckily the drivetrain was still under warranty because the engine was severely damaged and ended up being replaced by the dealer. I traded the vehicle in on a '07 Hemi Grand Cherokee and I must say that I absolutely love this car. The refinements from '05 to '07 are amazing and the power of the Hemi was well worth the extra money. I thought that the gas mileage would be much worse than it is but the MDS system really lessens the difference in mileage between the 3.7 and 5.7. Anybody who has the extra money, take my advice and get the V-8 (at least the 4.7).

Best Grand Cherokee yet

by Raf from Glenview, IL on Mon Feb 16 2009

This is truly the best Jeep I have ever had. A big improvement from the 2000 & 2004 models I have had and from the mediocre 1990 Cherokee. It is quiet and powerful yet very smooth, not so quiet at highway speeds due to wind noises. Although the Flex fuel feature is great it hasnt turned out to be economical compared with regular gas. I like the idea that all of my Jeeps v-8's run on regular gas also.

First G.C. 07 3.7L

by The Snake from Wisconsin on Tue Jul 17 2007

The CG is a very comfortable, quiet ride great value for the money. Gas mileage is on par for an SUV. Interior is nice but average, compared with other SUV's. Price for mid-size was awesome. Backseat room is perfect for kids upto teen years. Safety features are standard such as ESP, side curtain air bags w/ rollover detection.

the absolute best truck there is

by 02man from ny on Sun Oct 15 2017

reliable everything works after 10 years,great in the snow would buy another. truck still exites me everytime i drive it

Best Grand Cherokee yet

by Jeepjeep from Philadelphia, PA on Wed Aug 01 2007

This is the third Grand Cherokee I have owned and it rides so much better than the others. It is like riding in a luxury car.

Good Jeep

by Jeep fan from York, PA on Thu Feb 04 2016

I purchased a used 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (Hemi; Quadra-Drive II; Navigation; tow package; back-up camera) with 74K miles in January 2015. As of January 2016 I have 95K miles on it and so far it has been great. The Hemi has plenty of power and is fun to drive. The ride is comfortable in my opinion and I feel very safe while driving it. Fuel mileage is as expected for a Hemi V8 and fulltime 4wd; I get about 17mpg on the highway and 12-13mpg city (with a Flowmaster exhaust & cold-air intake). For the majority of the first year I had a 70 mile round trip commute to work so I logged a lot of time behind the wheel. I have owned two Jeep Cherokee's before this Grand Cherokee (a 1999 and 2001) and this Grand Cherokee is night and day from the Cherokee's in terms of comfort and and amenities.

10th Jeep Purchase

by Long time Jeep owner from Cape Cod Massachusetts on Tue Jan 02 2007

Superior exterior and interior styling--best seats in its class with multiple adjustment features--Model has Hemi which is smooth, fast with great towing power--NAV Sirrius rear back up safety feature-adjustable pedals and super information center make this a pleasure to drive-The NAV is superior to others I tested and the ride and handling are much better than average--Overall a classy and yet practical vehicle-Jeep continues to refine the Grand Cherokee Limited and this year's is a tribute to their engineering skill-would gladly recommend it for all these reasons and its great safety amenities.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Here's a simple lesson in physics. The bigger and heavier the vehicle, the more fuel it takes to move it even if you choose a smaller, more fuel-efficient engine. I'm not sure how a physicist might write the formula. Maybe something like: mass plus wind resistance times the weight of your right foot equals an empty wallet at the speed of light squared. My recent experiences with a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo illustrated this lesson. Last year, I drove the revamped Grand Cherokee powered by a 4.7-liter V-8, the smaller of two V-8s offered. Gas prices already had reached $3, so I was sensitive to what this midsize SUV was guzzling. According to the EPA, the mileage rating for this vehicle is 15... Read More