2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Dream Car

by on September 11, 2017

I love everything about my Jeep. Its been my dream car, heated seats, Hemi. Sure the gas milage isnt the best but in New England, you can't beat the capability of a Jeep!

Favorite car i've ever driven.

by from Waynesville, MO on September 9, 2017

Great vehicle and very reliable. Gas is pricy with a v8 engine but worth it for the power it has. Also own a v6 and it's just as good. Looks great inside and out.

You won't regret it

by on August 29, 2017

For the price you will definitely won't regret buying the SRT8 version. Value/Performance, with a AWD perfect in any type of weather.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned!

by from Traverse City, MI on August 25, 2017

This veichle was everything I had been looking for, sun roof, heated seats, 6 disc CD player, cargo room for all 3 of my children, and most importantly, 4 wheel drive!!

I love my grand cherokee

by from Louisville,ky on August 20, 2017

Very easy to drive. Plenty of room!! Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Very family friendly and nice to take trips in. I would recommend this car to anyone. Very easy to handle in difficult weather situati...
Very easy to drive. Plenty of room!! Love my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Very family friendly and nice to take trips in. I would recommend this car to anyone. Very easy to handle in difficult weather situations

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Hemi GC

by from NY on July 25, 2017

I am 60 and this is the best car I've driven in those all those years. Its so comfortable and with plenty of power at hand, too (5.7 Hemi). Its built like a tank and goes where I point it in all weathers. Would love to buy a new one but they're not as good as the old ones so I hear! How they took something that was perfect and broke it is beyond me! Had mine for 7 years and 70K miles...hard to imagine life without it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Happy owner

by from San Antonio on July 16, 2017

I've been driving this SUV for more than 10 years, bought new, had two recalls which Jeep right away resolved and didn't have to pay for it, I love the space, reliability, the smooth drive and the looks,

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Stylish and reliable

by from Downs, IL on June 25, 2017

I like the Jeep Grand Cherokee for its style and reliability. It is a very safe vehicle. However we did grow out of it as it doesn't have a huge backseat and little leg room for taller people. For a family of 5 it's a little cramped inside. The jeep grand Cherokee does have a large cargo area and the backseat folds completely down for hauling things. I have been able to fit quite a lot in the back including furniture, extra groceries etc. Parts are easy to get and replace at lower cost. With regular maintenance Jeeps hold their value and last a really long time even with high mileage. This is the best vehicle I have owned so far. Overall the Jeep Grand Cherokee is a good choice, reliable and will last you a long time.

Best SUV I've ever owned

by from Saint Francis on June 23, 2017

This car is fun to drive, with the 4 wheel drive it's fun to drive on the beach and on logging roads. The Hemi engine gives it lots of get up and go!!

Best all terrain vehicle

by from Romney on June 20, 2017

great ride. great on gas for being a HEMI 5.7L engine. reliable in any situation rather it be weather conditions or having room for groceries after shopping

Our Expert Review: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee