2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great value and luxury

The Jeep exceeds all my expectations. Was looking for a luxury SUV the jeep goes way beyond. Beautiful design all the bells and whistles. Spacious feeling fron back all around.

Best SUV, heck best vehicle I have ever owned!

Grand Cherokees are awesome everyday vehicles and even better for traveling for up to 3 with room for luggage! The only suggestion I can make is less trim lines of the Grand! I have the Overland HA version!

Fantastic Grand Cherokee

This car is everything I anticipated it to be and more. It has the appearance, style, comfort, design, performance and reliability that checks all the boxes.

It is being built now

I have always wanted to own one of the SRT so I got one looking forward to it like the way you can get it built the way you want

4.1

My 5th Grand Cherokee

The only problem I have with the Grand Cherokee Limited, including my new one, is the seats are too small for me and not comfortable for long trips. I thought my new one would be different with the perforated seats. They are just not wide and plush enough for the price.

1.0

worst ever. will never buy one.

worst ever. I may as well be driving an 18 wheeler. takes up too much space . not of use to me. i hate it.

I have had Jeeps before and have always been happy

The Grand Cherokee has a very comfortable ride and handles nicely. Some of the newer electronics and safety features are a bit excessive and a waste of money. If Jeep could cut back on some of the excessive features the vehicle would be perfect.

Great car so far love it

So far a great car to early to tell tho Love the look love the ride Price well you no So far I love my new Jeep

Best looking car I've owned

Excited to own a car that looks this good. Ergonomics inside are excellent. Can't think of anything about the car that I don't like. Will be looking forward to some road trips.

My 8th Jeep. Continued pleasure to own.

My only disappointment is the Gas mileage. Other than that a great vehicle. Has been very reliable and fun to drive. I will continue to buy Jeeps until they disappoint me.