2009 Jeep Liberty

Best car that I have owned!

by from Fresno, CA on September 9, 2017

I love my Jeep Liberty! I have owned it since 2009 and I never want to trade it! I have wanted a Jeep since I was a teenager living in Colorado, but my parents bought me a Datsun. I was so sad! That was a long time ago and I have owned several cars since, but I finally was able to purchase my dream car back in 2009. It drives like a dream, is a beautiful car and has all of the bells and whistles! I love my Jeep, forever in a Jeep!

Decent 4WD car

by from Coventry, RI on September 3, 2017

Happy with how many miles we've gotten out of it. Some repairs needed along the way but nothing too major.

Very Reliable!

by from Yorba Linda, CA on August 25, 2017

I bought my Liberty new and have had no issues with it. All I have had to do is general maintenance.

I give a 8.5/10

by from Ansonia, CT on August 22, 2017

It's a great vehicle, hasn't failed on me yet, take care of it, and she will treat you right. I have about 104K on it, runs smooth, doesn't shake or rattle, nothing. I drove a newer KL Cherokee for a rental when i was out of town, and i absolutely hated the Cherokee, still to this day will never understand why they dropped the Liberty for the Cherokee, the Liberty might not have everything you want, but it's got enough to get you from where you are, to where you wanna be, safely, and securely with no issue. One of my favorite attributes about my Liberty, is the AC has cranked out ice cold air since the day i got her, chilly willy id call her if she wasn't red and named ruby haha

Plenty of bang for my buck

by from Cortlandt,NY on August 15, 2017

It's honestly a great vehicle. It's definitely more powerful than my older Jeep Patriot I previously had and more sporty. Would recommend.

Great First Car!

by from Goldsboro, NC on August 14, 2017

This car was a great starter SUV for a teenager and new driver, stylish and comfortable, had a few issues with the vehicle around 150,000 miles.

Excellent vehicle , smooth drive

by from Chicago, Il on May 29, 2017

Great vehicle, best of all small SUVs. A bit pricier due to the Jeep name but tuns smooth at 97,000 miles

Toyota 4 Runner 1999l

by from Perris, Ca,p.wivvins on May 5, 2017

Loved it!! Smove ride liked the style. Very reliable and nice style. Did use to transport some items needed to move. Very roomy.

Good vehicle for the price

by from Ellington CT on April 24, 2017

Nice sized jeep, price was reasonable. Large enough for family and pets. Drive well and comfortable.

All over in snow

by from NE Ohio on February 3, 2013

Bought this for my daughter. Live in NE Ohio snow bel and wanted something that could get through heavier snow on road. t. I expected much better grip with 4WD, but this thing is all over the road in the snow. Fishtails often. My wife's AWD Enclave is much more stabile.Disappointed in performance with snow.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Jeep Liberty