1992 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1992 Jeep Wrangler
Average based on 5 reviews

Great vehicle no major problem

by from CA on October 30, 2006

driving this car is nice and gives you a different feel than a standard four door car. Pros: Small, Good turning base, powerful engine. Con: Exterior shell top take to long to remove. I think this has been fixed in newer models.

Most reliable vehicle

by from Arizona on February 19, 2007

comfort is great for an older jeep, but it's not the greatest for highway driving. Fantastic offroad! Get the 4.0 Ltr. 6 cylinders.

Put the top down on sunny days

by from Arizona on August 13, 2009

I the top took my top off and the hardware off my JEEP 5 years ago and have never put it on since then. I hate to see JEEPS with the top on on sunny days. Even if it rains the seats are waterproof.

Great car

by from on December 14, 2012

Great car. Lots of fun. Taken it off-road and used the four wheel drive. Child enjoys very much. Great mileage.

Beast

by from Syracuse, NY on February 23, 2013

The ol' Jeep is 21 and has 163000 original miles. The four "angry squirrels" (2.5L 4Cyl.) have never let me down. I only get 12mpg, but then again it may be my big tires. Awesome off-road!

Uses car for Off-roading