1992 Jeep Wrangler

Great vehicle no major problem

by from CA on October 30, 2006

driving this car is nice and gives you a different feel than a standard four door car. Pros: Small, Good turning base, powerful engine. Con: Exterior shell top take to long to remove. I think this has been fixed in newer models.

Most reliable vehicle

by from Arizona on February 19, 2007

comfort is great for an older jeep, but it's not the greatest for highway driving. Fantastic offroad! Get the 4.0 Ltr. 6 cylinders.

Put the top down on sunny days

by from Arizona on August 13, 2009

I the top took my top off and the hardware off my JEEP 5 years ago and have never put it on since then. I hate to see JEEPS with the top on on sunny days. Even if it rains the seats are waterproof.

Beast

by from Syracuse, NY on February 23, 2013

The ol' Jeep is 21 and has 163000 original miles. The four "angry squirrels" (2.5L 4Cyl.) have never let me down. I only get 12mpg, but then again it may be my big tires. Awesome off-road!

Uses car for Off-roading

Great car

by from on December 14, 2012

Great car. Lots of fun. Taken it off-road and used the four wheel drive. Child enjoys very much. Great mileage.

Love it, but it costs be a nickel and some dimes

by from San Antonio on April 16, 2017

Great little jeep. Has many different mods to it, inclusing a 4' lift, 33' tires, new console, hood mods, and quite a bit more. Love the way it looks with mods, but stock looks bland and very low. Highway driving is a pain (cant go above 75 really) and if you're on an upward slope, you might even lose speed. great off road, but sucks gas like a mf. A lot of mods (check out Extreme Terrain for great mods) but little problems will plague you, like leaks and the occasional broken part. Many small fixes and payments, but it's worth it. Not too comfortable, but it does the job. Extremely fun to drive. Note that i am 17, and this was my first vehicle that my dad and I fixed up. It's great and fun to work on. Overall, the most fun car I think I'll ever own (really don't plan on ever selling it). PS: Get the 6 cyl 4.0, you won't regret it.

Jeep runs very well

by on July 3, 2017

This Jeep is awesome. Runs like a top, would be perfect for that hunter at their deer lease or just having fun

Uses car for Offroading