1993 Jeep Wrangler

Most AWESOME vehicle

by from on February 20, 2012

I have had a 89 and right now 93 Jeep wrangler, and I love this vehicle. I'm a girl and just having a Jeep everyone thinks your cool. It's really great if you like to go mudding or offroad. It doesn't have a great interior design but is makes up in exterior. you can put a lot on this vehicle. One thing I don't like about it is some part can be a lot of money. Reliability is great for me. P.s if you own one, YOU are in a unofficial Official Jeep club lol :)

couldnt think of a better for anybody

by from wylie texas on November 16, 2011

this same model car has lasted me 12 years and i will never sale it. it is the most reliable car and the best horsepower of any jeep out there.

Uses car for Off-roading

My beater Jeep

by from Deptford, NJ on January 23, 2012

I bough this Jeep for $2000. Just to keep my mustang off the road for the winter.. I never imagined how much fun these Jeeps are to drive.. It needed some work, but what do you expect considering it's 19 yrs old & 164,000 miles on it..

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1993 jeep wrangler

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.