2000 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks to Cars.Com I found a Perfect Match

by from York PA on November 7, 2010

This was a perfect vehicle. Thanks to the website I found the exact vehicle I'd been searching for. The 4-cyl engine doesn't have much pep on the hills but it's perfect for weekend tooling around the countryside.

Great Jeep

by from on February 27, 2009

Full hard doors and the 4.0 litre engine are a must if buying one used, unless the jeep is going to be an extra vehicle just for knocking around on the weekends. Mine is a sahara, and it is my daily drive; I have had it for over 4 years now and have had no major problems. It is loud on the high way even with the hard top installed, but jeeps weren't made for highways, but around town it's fine.

Fun toy

by from Bloomington, IN on September 7, 2011

I love my jeep wrangler, its fun to drive and it makes a great 3rd vehicle. It is not economical, the gas milage is poor and the purchase cost is inflated by the demand and Jeep mystique. If its your everyday vehicle and you're on a tight budget there are more reasonable vehicles for your dollar. That said, would I buy another one? YES!

Favorite Car ever owned

by from Columbia, Missouri on January 26, 2010

My jeep is by far the best vehicle i have ever owned. I got mine my junior year in high school and have driven it ever since. Had a couple of problems from time to time like any other car. I have had a 1994 acura integra, and a 1977 Datsun 280z in my day and yet this is by far my favorite vehicle to drive. I plan on getting another hopefully soon, just want a newer model. You cant go wrong with a wrangler.

4.0 motor reliable and fuel efficient!

by from wellington,co on January 26, 2012

This vehicle is very versatile for a smaller family or couple who enjoys exploring the outdoors. Also a great commuting vehicle.

Best Car I've Owned

by from Kansas on November 15, 2007

I have owned several cars; Japanese, American, British, Swedish; but this Jeep has been the only one with which I have had no problems. It handles better and feels more stable than an Explorer, can handle construction with aplomb, brakes better than my old Volvo 240, has been rear-ended four times with nary a scratch, and has an entire aftermarket industry for accessories. Plus you gotta love the removable top and doors. I never use the air-conditioning, and the CD player is terrible, but with the top down you don't need either one. My only complaint is that the paint is not the highest quality.

Jeep lover one

by from Si ny on June 11, 2012

Great suv to enjoy your self with. To go to the beach and off road as well nice vechile for family food I enjoy it very much.

Most fun to drive

by from Sioux Falls,SD on January 2, 2012

I've had Wranglers before and they are quite simply the most fun vehicle there is to drive. Bumpy,noisy,bad gas mileage,drafty,terrible handling. These are the things I overlook. All I know is it's hard to drive this thing without a smile on my face.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

I will always be a Jeep Chick!!!

by from Lynnwood on December 6, 2007

I had mixed feelings before but, the dealer has fixed recalls and it drives better than when I bought it!! (stupid recalls.) And I love its look and ruggedness. The seat could use a lower back, or lumbar support. I also think it would be great if they could lower the seat more than the 2". I will always be a Jeep Chick!!!

VERY RELIABLE VEHICLE

by from NORFOLK, VA on January 4, 2012

THIS VEHICLE DRIVES AND RIDES WITH CONFIDENCE AND RELIABILITY. IT IS "TIGHT" AND WELL BUILT. INTERIOR IS COMFORTABLE.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Jeep Wrangler