2004 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

4.4
Average based on 22 reviews

Personal Dream Car Come True

by from Hopatcong on November 4, 2008

I'm only 18, this is my second Jeep. My first was an old Cherokee. I traded it in for a 2004 Wrangler X. I fell in love with the Jeep at first sight. The soft top comes down in the summer, the doors come right off, its like a personal roller coaster. My town recently experienced a snow storm, and my Jeep was the only car able to get through it. The Wrangler is my perfect dream car, and it has yet to disappoint.

TJ FUN

by from ATLANTA GA on May 9, 2007

OK SO IM A IMPORT GUY AND WAS READY TO GET A OFF ROADING FUN IN SUN TOY, AND BOY DID I FIND IT. BUT NOT FROM THE IMPORT CARS AND TRUCKS I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED. I GOT A BRAND NEW TJ WRANGLER AND HAVE LOVED EVERY MIN. I MUST SAY THIS IS THE ONE DOMESTIC CAR I WOULD TELL ANY PERSON TO BUY. ONE NOTE GET THE 6 CYL YOU'LL WONT THE POWER IF YOU PLANE ON GOING ON THE HWY AT ALL.

The TJ is great!

by from Harrisburg, PA on July 11, 2006

Don't belive the 'crude'. This is what the Jeep is supposed to be! A all out off road machine! Who cares if it handles like a box on shopping cart wheels? Off the road I can go places and do thing all the fake SUVs cant! This is my second Wrangler, and I can't wait for the new ones! The doors come off, the windshield folds, I don't even have a roof most of the year! Anyone who buys this without taking it off road with the top down is missing the whole point.

i love my Jeep

by from Lafayette, Indiana on October 16, 2006

i have had NO issues with my jeep and its now more than 2 years old with GREAT performance. it has only been serviced by jeep dealers and has always been reliable.

Gotta Love It!

by from Arlington, TX on June 26, 2009

I bought my Jeep used a few years ago, and I've never been more satisfied with a vehicle purchase. Reliability, features, off-road performance, etc. are great. The drawbacks people talk about most often to me are lack of storage, poor highway handling and, of course, the gas mileage. If I wanted an economical, road-hugging vehicle with lots of storage, I would have bought one! I love my loud, bouncy Jeep and would recommend it to anyone thinking about buying one.

Great

by from on March 7, 2010

Amazing Machine! Very reliable and can do anything you want it to! Great looking and very comfortable. Great year round caar and fits all categories with an A+. No problems = JEEP WRANGLER!

I love this jeep!

by from Hayden, Idaho on December 24, 2008

I previously owned a '99 jeep wrangler which I totaled on a slippery road. I knew that I would not be happy with anything else but a jeep so I found this 2004 wrangler on the internet and instantly fell in love. The next day I went and test drove it and then I bought it! I absolutely love it!I will forever be a jeep babe!

will never drive anything else!!'

by from pdx, OR on June 17, 2011

just totaled my 2006 wrangler and am in serious mourning. it was the best car I ever had. no car is more fun to drive or park! turns on a dime and goes anywhere and everywhere. I love the rugged- feeling ride'cause it really makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere and in adventure style. the only thing I didn't like about my jeep was that the mileage isn't very good. if they would fix that, AND go back to the pre-2007 body model, they'd never need do anything ever again ad they would have achieved perfection in a car.

It's a Jeep thing-u won't understand until u own 1

by from Rochester, NY on September 7, 2011

the Rubicon is perhaps the most honest vehicle availible today. what you see is what you get. what it does, it does extremely well. what it doesnt do.... well just forget it, its a Jeep! they arent ment for ride comfort (although the "rough ride" stigma is not deserved) the Rubicon has everything you need to get you there, no matter what is in the way! everything you need and nothing more. great vehicle, great experiance. you wont understand until you own one... Its a Jeep thing!

great fun

by from CA on January 19, 2011

not a luxury car, but it is great fun, the grandkids love it, though their parents and grandmother have a more reserved view.