2004 Wrangler

2004 Jeep Wrangler

2004 Jeep Wrangler

4.5

Have You Driven the 2004 Jeep Wrangler?

Personal Dream Car Come True

by Jeeps For Life from Hopatcong on Tue Nov 04 2008

I'm only 18, this is my second Jeep. My first was an old Cherokee. I traded it in for a 2004 Wrangler X. I fell in love with the Jeep at first sight. The soft top comes down in the summer, the doors come right off, its like a personal roller coaster. My town recently experienced a snow storm, and my Jeep was the only car able to get through it. The Wrangler is my perfect dream car, and it has yet to disappoint.

TJ FUN

by JOHN (CAR ENTHUSIAST ) from ATLANTA GA on Wed May 09 2007

OK SO IM A IMPORT GUY AND WAS READY TO GET A OFF ROADING FUN IN SUN TOY, AND BOY DID I FIND IT. BUT NOT FROM THE IMPORT CARS AND TRUCKS I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED. I GOT A BRAND NEW TJ WRANGLER AND HAVE LOVED EVERY MIN. I MUST SAY THIS IS THE ONE DOMESTIC CAR I WOULD TELL ANY PERSON TO BUY. ONE NOTE GET THE 6 CYL YOU'LL WONT THE POWER IF YOU PLANE ON GOING ON THE HWY AT ALL.

The TJ is great!

by SabrToothSqrl from Harrisburg, PA on Tue Jul 11 2006

Don't belive the 'crude'. This is what the Jeep is supposed to be! A all out off road machine! Who cares if it handles like a box on shopping cart wheels? Off the road I can go places and do thing all the fake SUVs cant! This is my second Wrangler, and I can't wait for the new ones! The doors come off, the windshield folds, I don't even have a roof most of the year! Anyone who buys this without taking it off road with the top down is missing the whole point.

Wouldn't think of buying anything else

by D.Sal from Minneapolis, MN on Fri Mar 24 2017

These Jeep TJs will haul through about everything you can imagine. Not only is it regarded as the best 4x4 ever made, but the entire engineering of them screams adventure. I have no problems in the midwest snow storms yet can also take the top and doors off for a summer drive to the beach. Not to mention the windshields hold down as a tribute to the CJ-2As that won the war. You will never be disappointed after buying a TJ 97-06 because they can be built and worked on very easily yet have an endless range of aftermarket companies making upgrades and modifications. Its like LEGOs for adults!

i love my Jeep

by TlSchiuszi from Lafayette, Indiana on Mon Oct 16 2006

i have had NO issues with my jeep and its now more than 2 years old with GREAT performance. it has only been serviced by jeep dealers and has always been reliable.

I love this jeep!

by rockin' rose from Hayden, Idaho on Wed Dec 24 2008

I previously owned a '99 jeep wrangler which I totaled on a slippery road. I knew that I would not be happy with anything else but a jeep so I found this 2004 wrangler on the internet and instantly fell in love. The next day I went and test drove it and then I bought it! I absolutely love it!I will forever be a jeep babe!

Gotta Love It!

by Jeep Rowdy from Arlington, TX on Fri Jun 26 2009

I bought my Jeep used a few years ago, and I've never been more satisfied with a vehicle purchase. Reliability, features, off-road performance, etc. are great. The drawbacks people talk about most often to me are lack of storage, poor highway handling and, of course, the gas mileage. If I wanted an economical, road-hugging vehicle with lots of storage, I would have bought one! I love my loud, bouncy Jeep and would recommend it to anyone thinking about buying one.

Great

by Mike from on Sun Mar 07 2010

Amazing Machine! Very reliable and can do anything you want it to! Great looking and very comfortable. Great year round caar and fits all categories with an A+. No problems = JEEP WRANGLER!

will never drive anything else!!'

by jeeppanic from pdx, OR on Fri Jun 17 2011

just totaled my 2006 wrangler and am in serious mourning. it was the best car I ever had. no car is more fun to drive or park! turns on a dime and goes anywhere and everywhere. I love the rugged- feeling ride'cause it really makes me feel like I'm getting somewhere and in adventure style. the only thing I didn't like about my jeep was that the mileage isn't very good. if they would fix that, AND go back to the pre-2007 body model, they'd never need do anything ever again ad they would have achieved perfection in a car.

It's a Jeep thing-u won't understand until u own 1

by Rubi man! from Rochester, NY on Wed Sep 07 2011

the Rubicon is perhaps the most honest vehicle availible today. what you see is what you get. what it does, it does extremely well. what it doesnt do.... well just forget it, its a Jeep! they arent ment for ride comfort (although the "rough ride" stigma is not deserved) the Rubicon has everything you need to get you there, no matter what is in the way! everything you need and nothing more. great vehicle, great experiance. you wont understand until you own one... Its a Jeep thing!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2004 Jeep Wrangler

Wrangler is still an adventure
The longer-wheelbase Jeep Unlimited is all business with classic top-down, beach-riding fun

In an age where most cars and trucks have been homogenized into one generic mass, there are still some vehicles that are iconoclasts. The Jeep Wrangler is one such vehicle.

What the Wrangler shares with its off-road competition is four-wheel-drive and a rugged structure. But that's where the similarity ends.

The Jeep is tested on the Rubicon Trail to ensure its off-road agility. Its upright windshield and familiar boxy shape pay little heed to aerodynamics. Its interior is notable in the absence of over-the-top comfort and convenience features. You want power windows and... Read More