2004 Jeep Wrangler

This Jeep is fun to drive..

by from Tampa, FL on September 4, 2017

Jeep is fun to drive it drives smooth and I'd a head Turner.there is slot of work and time put into Jeep from owner.

Beast car I've owned

by from West Jordan, UT on September 3, 2017

The beast has been more than just a car. I don't really worry about any opstacles on the road. I know I can go up in the mountains and be fairly confident I can go where I want to. The looks and compliments are always nice but having it be reliable is more important in my opinion. I'd love to go out wheeling more but work and time hasn't really allowed it so that's why I wanna give the Beast to someone who'll show it a better time then I've been able to.

Most fun you will ever have!

by from Greensburg, Ky on September 1, 2017

This Jeep is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. Great motor with the 4.0L inline 6. It is a tank and will go anywhere you can dream up.

Great Jeep.

by from Mobile,AL on August 19, 2017

I purchased it new in 2004. It was a khaki Sahara model. It was a great Jeep. I never had any problems. Very reliable. Great on road and off. Modification are inexpensive and easy to install. It was my 3rd Jeep Wrangler and my favorite model. I currently have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Just fun to drive

by from Sioux Falls on July 31, 2017

I bought the 2004 Jeep Wrangler I was looking at on cars.com. The bottom line is, this Jeep is fun. I love cruising around with top down whenever I get a chance. It's easy to drive and the 4.0 engine has great pickup.

Uses car for Havingfun

Awesome jeep to own and fun to take out in the woo

by from morganton nc on July 13, 2017

Love my 2004 jeep wrangler. It has been a awesome toy and awesome to build for my wheeling weekends and camping with my daughter.

Uses car for Offroading

Jeep!!!!

by from New york NY on June 19, 2017

Jeep wranglers are fun cars great for taking trips weather it's to the beach or the slope ohh and off reading yes even in a stock jeep many people just see jeeps as a military vehicle from the world wars. But it's way more it's a life style and in a way a luxury. Living up north our winters come hard and strong . Its the only vehicle you can buy that's a convertible and an off road machine

Love love love my jeep.

by from Pace, Fl on May 3, 2017

I absolutely love love love my jeep. Fun to drive and even more fun with the top off. I regret not buying one sooner!!

Stand out in the crowd

by from Littleton, CO on April 30, 2017

Fun to drive, good first car for high school or college. Good sound, A/C, comfortable for a jeep. Looks great with the top off.

Wouldn't think of buying anything else

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 24, 2017

These Jeep TJs will haul through about everything you can imagine. Not only is it regarded as the best 4x4 ever made, but the entire engineering of them screams adventure. I have no problems in the midwest snow storms yet can also take the top and doors off for a summer drive to the beach. Not to mention the windshields hold down as a tribute to the CJ-2As that won the war. You will never be disappointed after buying a TJ 97-06 because they can be built and worked on very easily yet have an endless range of aftermarket companies making upgrades and modifications. Its like LEGOs for adults!

Our Expert Review: 2004 Jeep Wrangler