Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2011 Wrangler

2011 Jeep Wrangler

2011 Jeep Wrangler

Have You Driven the 2011 Jeep Wrangler?

I would do it again. . .

by Teacher_Mark from Fort Wayne, IN on Mon Mar 14 2011

This is the third Wrangler I've owned, and it's by far my favorite. Jeeps have come a long way since 1997. Some of my "Jeep friends" make fun of me because of my power locks, heated mirrors, and steering wheel controls, but I know they are just jealous. At nearly 40 years old, it feels good to be driving my first new car that actually feels like a new car. The only con I have is in the fuel economy; I would like a Jeep that fetches a little better gas mileage than this Jeep does. Otherwise, I have no regrets.

Best 4x4 SUV on the market

by pkp941 from Tifton, GA on Sun Jun 12 2011

This vehicle has it all. The interior on the 2011 Wrangler far succeded my expectations. I have always seen the Wrangler with the bare minimum even though you still have to buy the air conditioner. Air conditioning is optional. The vehicle is totally suited for highway travel. The new soft top greatly reduces highway noise over the old one and is much easier to take off. The only downside to this vehicle is the engine. The V-6 is nice but I still wish it had an optional V-8 or inline 6. Overall I would definitely buy another one if I had the need to.

I love this car

by Jeepster from Joliet, IL on Fri Sep 02 2011

My 2011 70th Anniversary 2dr Wrangler is much more comfortable than my 1995 Sahara, Which I owned for almost 17 years. Hope the new one is as trouble free as my old Jeep. The ride is quiet, with very little wind noise. It has a super sound system. (368W 7-speaker Infinity Sound system w/ subwoofer) Performance of V6 is a little lacking compared to the 4 liter straight 6. Heavier and a little less nimble than my 1995. Entry to rear seat seems more restrictive. But then I will seldom use it. Power windows, side mirrors, & door locks are great additions. With almost all in-town driving mileage is between 16-17 MPG. A shade less than the 95. With just over 1000 miles on it, I am very happy with the Jeep. Mainly used in town One change I would want: a diesel engine, which would improve mileage.

2011 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

by raandee14 from Houston, TX on Fri Mar 04 2011

Purchased my Jeep in Dec. '10, and I have enjoyed every minute of driving this vehicle. I was a little worried about the comfort and wind noise that I kept reading about, but I really haven't experienced any problems with that. I have enjoyed every minute of driving this vehicle, especially now that the weather is nice outside. Nothing like taking the top off and enjoying the sunshine on a beautiful spring afternoon. If you've considered buying a Jeep, but you're unsure, put your mind and ease and know that this will be the best vehicle that you've ever purchased!

Love my Rubicon

by Desertcroppie from Tucson on Mon Jan 02 2012

Live in AZ and have done a lot of offroading in my pickup. Got this Rubicon as a 'bucket list' item. Wanted a Jeep since my childhood and the Wrangler fits the bill while offering great comfort. Great design ideas like the 3 way freedom top and sound system speakers in the roll bar in this Rubicon make it a very enjoyable ride. Overall ride comfort is surprisingly good for a short wheelbase with great offroad capabilities.

Off and On-road Champ!

by 4X4 4ME from Troy, NY on Sat Apr 09 2011

I have owned 4x4's so pretty and pricey that I kept them in the garage most of the time. Too over the top to get dirty. Well, five vehicles later, I am driving a magnificant bright blue Wranger Sport. It has a lot of the same options as my past Bimmer SUV's and Range Rovers... but this is the real thing. No nonsense rugged fun on all fours. It has high power V6 engine, gets class leading mileage, easy to use comprehensive navigation, power everything, Bluetooth, steering wheel controls, a killer entertainment center and stereo speakers, i-pad capabilities and a really awesome climate control system... for a fraction of the big boys. This time, I can play in the mud, cross streams, hike mountains, camp in the wilderness and clean up for a date with my girlfriend out on the town... after a shower and car wash. It is true, there is nothing like a Jeep. I still have a BMW... a 5-series "M", a four door luxury car (a.k.a. M5)... but the Jeep can do everything well... and I mean EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Driving is fun again!

by Jeep Girl from Colorado Springs, CO on Tue Nov 22 2011

I live in Colorado & have to contend with snowy & icy roads often. I am also lucky enough to live near many beautiful mountain trails. My Jeep travels easily through every terrain. I always feel safe & it's fun as heck to drive.

Nice Ride

by 4 Wheel Driver from Niagara Falls,NY on Tue May 17 2011

Drives and handles well for a smaller vehicle. The soft top with the built in sunroof built in is a nice added plus.

2011 Gives You the BEST Wrangler Ever!

by Sold-On-Jeep from Lake Placid, NY on Sat Apr 02 2011

I have owned 8 Jeep Wranglers and I have never been happier! Jeep sales are up by a large margin for 2011 and I can see why. The quality is the best in its legendary history. What I like most: 4x4 traction; off-roading; high quality; lack of any squeaks or rattles; sound isolation; comfortable seats; lots of storage; superior navigation system; upscale yet rugged interior for all uses; Bluetooth technology; sophisticated suspension; easy to work on (routine messages - no mechanical or any other problems for that matter; etc. Dislikes: None. I would urge owners to compare the 2-door only "Wrangler" with the 4-door only "Wrangler Unlimited". I find that many shoppers think the Unlimited is a trim level. If not for owning a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit as my primary vehicle and my wife driving a 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited - both 4-door Jeeps, I would have purchased a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubacan opposed to a Wrangler Rubacan 2-dr. model. Another suggestion: Get the removable hardtop with any Wrangler style convertible. It is one solid piece and will make your Jeep a year-round 4x4 to enjoy in every season!

Uses car for Off-roading

american made

by offroader from louisiana on Mon May 02 2011

Drives great no problems 6 months in. I have owned Jeeps, CJ-Wranglers, since 1980 and they last for years plus they hold their value. Get in one and drive it, make sure the top is down.

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2011 Jeep Wrangler

If the Donner Party had Jeeps, they never would have found themselves on the menu.

Jeeps can eat up just about any trail.

During a recent rock crawl through Utah, the state where the actual Donner wagon train hit its first delay of many on the move west, the Jeeps never got stuck. The complete Jeep lineup from the Compass to the Grand Cherokee made child's play of rocks, ridgelines and mountain passes.

My particular test vehicle, the new and improved 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, never stalled, stuttered or paused at any big boulder challenge in front of it. It was almost stoic as it glided up rock faces or down potential disasters for other vehicles. Four-wheel low gobbles up tough terrain, leaving any... Read More