2011 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

$22,045 starting MSRP
side view of 2011 Wrangler Jeep
Explore the 2011 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2011 Jeep Wrangler

Fun, dependable and easy to drive

There's nothing like a 2 door Jeep Wrangler when it comes to climbing rocks, crawling through mud, and making those tight turns. My other jeep was a soft top which can be noisy on the highway, but this hard top is quiet. I also love that roll cage/soundbar. I can still take the roof and doors off, put it in 4WD and have a blast.

Great car

Haven’t owned it a long time but this Jeep was taken care of by the previous owner/owners. My first Jeep. I’m impressed with it. Very comfortable to drive. 4 wheel drive great to have.

New Tow

It's going to be a good tow, used as a beach buggy and kite hauler, and has enough room for crew with enough left for essentials.

Such a fun car!!

So fun with the top off in summer and great in heavy snow! Handles great in all conditions. One of the most capable and fun cars I’ve owned!

4.3

Fun and reliable

Fun to drive with all the basic needs. Comfort is not forgotten in this model. Gas mileage is good for an SUV. Many options for modifications.

4.4

Most reliable car I owned

Its is a two door but it’s a fun zroom zroom to drive and have very much. The V6 engine is amazing okay gas mileage and good strength. It is solid build and a very comfortable ride.

4.0

Most reliable car ive owned

This car meets all of your needs it has off-road cababilitys, good on gas, and has some nice tires with a small lift. Has very few miles on it for how old it is.

Great car for both summer & winter (3 piece top)

Love this Jeep but it is too much responsibility for my kid and we need to sell it. super for High School kids or people with a love for Jeeps. I'd keep it but we are a 4 car family already.

Next to the Hummer I use to own.....best car ever!

It's hard to actually describe this Jeep JK ... they're just a blast to drive! I use to own a Hummer...as this little machine is just as much fun to drive.

Fell in love with my dream Jeep!

My Jeep has been one of my favorite "Big Girl" purchases! I love to hunt and fish, All that more than likely require you to go off road. Smoothest ride on and off the road! The price I paid for my Jeep was a little over my budget for my age but is very affordable! Mom and dad approved! Very roomy for a Jeep as it is a Rubicon! (it is also a 2 door) I am 5 foot 11 inches tall and still have plenty of room for myself in the back seat! Gas mileage is a lot better than I was expecting! 18 miles to the gallon on 285s tires! 95,000 miles and still going strong! I am absolutely in love with my Jeep!! If you ask me what I drive you can bet your bottom dollar I will tell you "a Jeep " and I will definitely tell you every highlight of my Jeep and why you too should drive a Jeep! I guess you can say I am "Head over Heals" about my Jeep!!! Now go buy a Jeep!